I am sharing 11 Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness tips to improve your life. I was exhausted from five medical appointments in seven days. Plus I’m still recovering from a medical procedure that proved to be more difficult and I have tons of guilt associated with spending March Break in medicals and not as much time with my kids. I needed to pick myself back up so I decided to share the ways I get back to feeling better when I’m down.
This medical scare is wearing me down
I promised to share my very scary medical journey so here it is. It’s been the roughest week with this #medicalscare. Today I am grateful for my kids, eye sight and my hair. That might sound crazy, but it’s all I’m focusing on. Small steps. 6 people lifted me back up today. I forced myself with two accountability friends to have a workout, get out of bed and work on mindset.
This journey sucks and I don’t know why I was given this to deal with but it’s mine to travel.
Today I got my hair done and for the moment it has sparked a smile and strength.
Whatever stress you are dealing with you have to:
- Stare it down
- Feel it
- Then heal it
Otherwise it will take you hostage and you and I are not a hostage.
Thanks for your love, comments, reading and sharing if it inspires you.
YOU’VE got this, I know you do xoxoxoxo
My 11 Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness Tips can help you below.
11 Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness Tips
Moving your body, nutrition and training your brain to think better should be in your Top 3 Daily Priorities. This 18 month medical journey and life transformation has changed me forever. It’s not about the physical before and after. I’m working on sharing my mindset, fitness and emotional transformation with you. In the meantime, here are things that can help you right now. Pick one from the lists below or one from each category and take action:
- Plan workouts ahead of time. Start with this 8 minute HIIT Leg & glutes
- Plan your week with my Fitness Goals & 7 Day Workout Plan
- ABS, Core and Cardio Workout
- Get started with my 10 Day Lean and Clean
- Make a weekly meal plan, start here
- Save money and food toxins by making this Salad Dressing Recipe
- Three meal prep tips here
- Do Bananas make you fat – stop stressing about food and eat what makes you feel amazing!
Mental Sanity & Wellness Tidbits
- Here is how to Improve your Life & my Medical Scare
- Get rid of Emotional Baggage and Bad habits by doing this
- Courage is showing up at the Starting Line
- My Top 10 SuperMom Tips
- Working out after having a baby is not what it was before you got pregnant. You need a specialized program to restore your core and pelvic floor.
- We are experts, try our Stroller Fitness.
- Karen thought leaking was normal after having a baby and she is a registered nurse. She healed a diastasis and leakage
Pesto Egg Salad
Another creation from Ashley at Real Roots. Pesto Egg Salad is a clean and healthy alternative to the traditional egg salad and mayonnaise. Click here for the recipe. If you are sensitive to eggs, try this Veggie Club Sandwich instead.
Please tell me all your thoughts and give me some loving in the comments below! I’m reading xo
Never Miss a Tip or Freebie
Click here to grab the goodies!
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
In Studio Fitness Classes
Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs and Stroller Fitness for Moms and little ones. Check out the schedule here!
PS: If you haven’t read this book, read it – The Five Love Languages.
Leave A Comment