5 Love Languages, bad habits and emotional baggage is our Trina’s Tidbits this week. Sharing my message has never been more important so I finally shared some of my medical struggle. The response is incredible and one of my 5 Love Languages is “Acts of Service”. Helping transform your mind, body and entire self is my passion in life.
Bad Habits & Emotional Baggage Be Gone
My Pure Passion and Joy:
Coaching YOU to think and eat better, move your body and make yourself a priority. I would do it all day for free if I could. Here is how you can get rid of your emotional baggage from struggles you have ever suffered in any part of your life.
Tip #1 Recognize & Clear the Emotional Clutter
Whatever your emotional baggage and bad habits, you need to identify and create better habits. Click here for a detailed video on “How to Change Bad Habits“. Tackle the “what’s” of your go to habit. Write down what triggers you to do the addictive behaviour. Ask yourself a few questions and write down your answers:
- What is making you do that “habit” and creating addictive behaviour?
- List the triggers that makes you do that habit
- List the feeling that you get when you do the habit
- What are the emotions attached to it?
Tip #2: Replace & Surrender to your Wins and Challenges
Surrender to the clutter story in your brain. Whatever your excuses, you need to recognize and replace them. You do this by making a list every day of your wins and challenges to train your brain for positive thinking. Change negative default that’s wired in your brain by doing this:
Tip #3: Power Pose
The Five Love Languages
Never Miss a Tip or Freebie
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
In Studio Fitness Classes
Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs and Stroller Fitness for Moms and little ones. Check out the schedule here!
In case you Missed it!
- Start to improve your life with number one here and figure it out sooner rather later.
- 3 Ways to Improve your Life right now
- Every Thursday, I deliver “Trina’s Transformation Tidbits” which is the best of my juicy Facebook and Instagram Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness tips. Click here to get on the list.
- Two things you must do right now to let go of anything that is affecting your life, read more here.
PS: If you haven’t read this book, read it – The Five Love Languages.