Ever wonder what us Trainers eat? Check out my 7 Day Meal Plan below with recipes. I’m efficient so I make extra so leftovers act as next day lunches or meals for later in the week. I cooked so much this week and I’m teaching Boot Camp tonight so I had to double batch my meals to have dinner prepped for my family. Every Thursday, I deliver “Trina’s Transformation Tidbits” which is the best of my juicy Facebook and Instagram Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness tips. Be sure to follow in the links below.
Chocolate Protein Muffins Recipe
Before we dive in, my family can’t get enough of these Chocolate Protein Muffins. These Chocolate Protein Muffins are school safe, flourless and super easy to make. Click here for the recipe. Tag #Fit4Females on social media when you make these. You seriously will not believe how amazing they taste.
My Seven Day Meal Plan & What I eat
I am challenging you to plan and make your meals in advance. Make meals two at a time to save time. Join me in my Private Facebook Group where we keep each other accountable. I know this will help you reduce your stress and get you healthy as it has helped me personally. Schedule time to prep in advance. With practice, it will become a habit. I have 3 kids so healthy, easy and fast is important to me. Check out my Seven Day Meal Plan below with lots of recipe links.
- Smoothie Bowl with Granola
- Eggs with Homemade Guacamole
- Avocado Toast with Tomato slices
- Western sandwich on gluten free toast
- Chocolate Energy Smoothie
- Veggie Club Sandwich on gluten free bread
- Repeat one meal above
- Kale Salad with Dates
- Loaded Salad with nitrate free Tuscan Turkey, hummus, Mary’s crackers topped with this Salad Dressing Recipe
- Roasted veggie Soup and side salad
- I rotated these lunches all through the week
- Healthy Chicken Taco Soup
- Lean Lettuce Taco Wraps
- Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Meatballs
- Left over Taco meat on a large salad
- Sprouted Sesame Tofu over salad
- Sweet Potato Nachos
- Lemon Chicken with roasted veggies and salad
Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs and Stroller Fitness for Moms and little ones.Check out the schedule here!
In case you Missed it!
- Three Resolutions that you can actually accomplish
- Fitness Plan: 4 Free Workouts
- My fave Chocolate Energy Smoothie
- Easy Guacamole recipe for breakfast
- Drink Lemon Detox Water Daily
Never Miss a Tip or Freebie
Each week I deliver amazing Transformation Tidbits right to your inbox. If you want to stay in the know and get all of the goodies that I don’t share anywhere else, click here.
I share fitness, inspiration and lots of tidbits to strike change in you. If you ever need extra support ….
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
- My favourite place is Instagram and Facebook where I share lots of tips, motivation, workouts and insight.