Improve your Life Champ!
I will eventually share this journey but for now, my goal as a Coach, Trainer, Fitness Professional, Mom, Wife and Influencer is to create a Support Community for all of us. I need it right now. The people that know my medical situation are seriously stressed. The main question is “How have you been dealing with this? I would never know because you are always so happy.” Answer: It always comes back to my Top 3 here. Start to improve your life with number one here and figure it out sooner rather later.
3 Ways to Improve your Life
You say you taking care of you but I bet you could really improve your life. You must prioritize self care daily, otherwise your mental and physical self suffers. Practice my Tidbits below and you will improve your life. I shared my life examples to get you started. Mindset is EVERYTHING!
#1 On Stage
This stage is when you have to face the day, people and life even when you don’t want to. You smile, pretend, show up and “fake it until you make it.” You might not want to get out of bed, feel anxious or stressed but you show up. Here are my examples:
- Teaching: I show up to lead because I love seeing you push your limits, sharing your wins and struggles and creating impact in both of our lives
- Speaking: I speak at seminars, on Instagram, Facebook, creating Videos ready to motivate and inspire change in your life
- I have to be ON all of the time, smiling, inspiring and checking my bad day at the door
- I’m a Mom of 3 enough said
- This stage is exhausting and you need to balance it with the “Off Stage” described below
- You have to show up, even when you don’t want to because you are the star of the stage
Q: Write down your on stage time. What does it look like?
Q: Are you happy in your On Stage life?
Q: What changes can you make?
#2 Back Stage
- The admin side of my business which I can’t stand *we might be hiring if you love this stage 🙂
- Weekly Emails: I love writing you weekly so that you will take action from something I’ve suggested or feel like you can relate to what I write, click here to hear from me
- I create videos, free workouts, recipes, Fitness Classes, Online Programs you can do at home and run an Award Winning business because it is my mission to teach you to make yourself a priority right now
- I’m the laundry lady, chef, grocery shopper, chauffeur for my three kids and well, you get the point
- My Dad called me the GENERAL because back stage doesn’t run unless this mother ship is tight!
- What I do in the back stage has a large impact on you, my family and community even though nobody sees this part
- Many time this stage sucks and you feel under appreciated in your work and personal life
Q: What things can you delegate or stop all together in your back stage show?
#3 Off Stage – The most critical stage
- Do more of what you love
- Schedule time in your calendar for off stage
- Commit to 5 minutes every day with yourself and don’t say a word – acknowledge what comes up, be silent and do not analyze anything, just observe
- Shut down completely
- Make time for you
My back stage Top 3 Priorities:
- Workouts and Meals: Move daily and eat everything that feels good for my body
- Family: Turn off all technology and my phone to hug, kiss and spend quality time with my 3 kids and husband
- Mindset: Every time I start to get crazy stressed and worried, I bring myself back with breath and focus on what is going well
This is exactly how I prioritize my off stage. Try it.
Q: What do you need to stop or start doing to strengthen this stage?
Q: Do you spend enough time daily in this stage?
Accept the struggle and be present today
Practice that daily until it becomes a habit
Workout: 14 Minute Total Body Challenge
- #1 Plan the time in your calendar
- #2 tell someone for accountability (this is why Group Fitness Classes are so successful)
- #3 make it happen
Never Miss a Tip or Freebie
Click here to grab the goodies!
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
In Studio Fitness Classes
Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs and Stroller Fitness for Moms and little ones. Check out the schedule here!
In case you Missed it!
- Every Thursday, I deliver “Trina’s Transformation Tidbits” which is the best of my juicy Facebook and Instagram Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness tips. Click here to get on the list.
- Add this workout to your calendar and make it happen
- Healthy Turkey Sausage Soup.
- Chocolate Protein Muffins
PS: If you want a great app to relax and try medication, try the Calm app here
Leave A Comment