All classes take place at 388 First Road East, Stoney Creek *Arcelormittal Dofasco’s F.H. Sherman Recreation and Learning Centre in the Gym (all Stroller classes) and upstairs in Rooms BCD (Adult Only classes) *unless noted otherwise above
Meet us in the Gym at Arcelormittal Dofasco’s F.H. Sherman Recreation and Learning Centre. If your babes get fussy during class, you can feed, nurse, change or do what you have to do. This is a super friendly mom, babe and toddler environment. We are known to help with those fussy babes so do not have any worries except showing up to class.
We know it’s hard to get off the couch but all you have to do is arrive and we will do the rest. Accountability is where it’s at.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Fit4Females offers 10 or 20 Class Flex Passes for flexibility. We sell a limited amount to control class numbers and we hold you accountable.
- Once purchased, please sign up for your class / classes in advance on the Mind Body Website to ensure availability
- 10 Class Flex Pass expires 4 months from the date of purchase
- 20 Class Flex Pass expires 6 months from the date of purchase
- If there is no space, add yourself to the waiting list and you will get an email/text once someone cancels
All Fit4Females sales are final. All Programs, Packages and Class Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
We take our unlimited memberships seriously. We want you showing up and accountable. Our class numbers are ALWAYS controlled and we are not a “drop in” kind of gym studio. If you have purchased a Hard Core Unlimited Membership please do this IMMEDIATELY:
- To guarantee a spot, sign up for ALL classes IMMEDIATELY at the time of purchase in the Mind Body Classes Tab
- Your classes are not guaranteed until you secure them
- If you do not select your class choices within 24 hours of purchase and class sells out, you will get added to a waiting list based on availability
- Please cancel any class you know you will miss as a courtesy to your Team Leaders and Members
Yes absolutely. Toddlers can get very busy and for safety reasons:
- We do not tolerate violence or hitting between children *please remove your child from class for a quiet moment if a situation arises
- Keep your eyes on your toddler at all times while working out
- No play balls/swords/riding toys or anything with wheels (toy cars, trucks, etc.) TRIPPING HAZARD
- If in a stroller, keep them in as long as possible buckled
To claim your free make class, please ensure you early cancel your missed class. We want you accountable and we do a lot of follow up for those who miss classes regularly.
HOW TO EARLY CANCEL CLASSES ON MIND BODY:
- Click here to log in to your Mind Body account (top right corner of F4F website)
- MY INFO tab>MY SCHEDULE>CANCEL on the class / classes that will be missed (min 8 hours before the scheduled class to qualify for a free make up)
Note: Classes cancelled within the 4 hour time frame are subject to a free make up based on availability. *We realize that emergencies and sickness come up and there will always be an exception for those circumstances. Please email us to let us know.
Updates related to class cancellations will be added to our website schedule 2 hours before class and posted to our Facebook page. If you are scheduled on the class roster for that day and have opted into emails, you will receive an email about the class cancellation as well as a text.
Dofasco will also add the notice to their hotline at 905-548-7737. Please note that you can make up the class at any time no charge before the end of the session by emailing us your request.
Many of our stroller kids have serious allergies to wheat, eggs, dairy, etc. We would like everyone to feel welcome. Thanks for your understanding. Healthy nutrition and safety is number 1!Only fruit, vegetables and water are permitted
- Exceptions: formula/milk for babies *please ensure it is kept with you at all times
- We have children with severe ANAPHYLATIC food allergies
- NO cheerios, crackers, mum mums, etc
- Pick up your kids mess if they drop food during class
There is no need for child care, you can meet other Moms, socialize and get your sanity back. You will tone and strengthen your entire body with your little one at your side. Classes are always schedule for indoors but when it’s appropriate we may move outdoors – don’t worry, we will give you plenty of notice. We have the luxury of an exclusive facility to enjoy Stroller Fit year round.
Stroller Programs are designed for Moms 6 weeks+ postpartum. Having said that it’s not a green light to go hard. We highly recommend a Post Natal Assessment with our on site expert. We also suggest seeing a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist which we can recommend. Toddlers and babies are welcome in all Stroller Fitness Programs of any age.
No worries. All of our little ones are usually happy for class since there is so much to see and hear. If your little one gets fussy you can tend to their needs and carry on. It’s the perfect environment because everyone is in the same boat. Some littles ones enjoy being in a baby carrier for the workout.
Registration is done online from the comfort of your own home!
All Post-Natal clients must have had a 6 week post-natal check up and a Post Natal Assessment prior to commencing a Program. Can’t wait to have you in class!!!
Classes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
F4F takes pride in supporting you in every way possible. Not only do we want to see you fulfill your fitness goals but we want you accountable and to have an incredible experience in our Award Winning Programs. We pride ourselves on the personal attention that we give our members and therefore limit our class sizes. Make up classes will always be encouraged when and if space is available however they are never guaranteed. Please consider purchasing a F4F Flex Pass if you will be missing several classes. How to claim a make up:
- Maximum of 2 free make ups per session *provided that you early cancel in the time provided
- Please early cancel your class here under “my account” *No early cancel, no free make
- Classes must be made up within your registered session, no carry overs. No exceptions.
- Please email your requested make up class. If there is room, we will add you. If the class is full, As members cancel, you will be moved from the wait list onto the roster and you will be notified by email/text that you can attend the class.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Classes are held at the Dofasco Park F.H. Recreation and Learning Centre and sometime at Lois Laxton Dance Studio. Click here for directions.
Private sessions are between 30 and 75 minutes depending on the package you purchased.
Join any Fit4Females Program and you will automatically become a Fit4Females member. As a member you will VIP registration and rates. What a great way to save! Click here to get started!
If you are new to Fit4Females, your first class is FREE.
To claim your FREE Class, please do this:
- Click here to request your FREE class
- Create an online account through Fit4Females Mind Body
- Complete these two Online Forms: 1) New Member Registration Online Waiver and 2) ParQ.
- We will email to confirm your spot
- Arrive 15 minutes early to your first class Location – make sure you know if we are at Dofasco Park or Lois Laxton.
We can’t wait to meet you!!!
Helpful Tips & Links:
Absolutely, they make the perfect gift for anyone and you can purchase ANY amount directly online here.
No. All classes and programs are designed to suit ALL fitness levels, shapes and sizes. No two people are alike. Classes are challenging and fun for all fitness levels from beginner to athlete. No matter what your shape, weight or size, these programs are for you!
No. Please contact Fit4Females in advance to let them know you are planning to attend a class. Parking is free.
Only some classes move outdoors between May and September. All classes are scheduled in the Studio and if we think it’s appropriate to get some Vitamin D we may take you outside for a portion or the entire class.
Classes are indoors for Fall and Winter (August to April). Certain classes never go outdoors so be sure to check the schedule. Whenever we get a chance to get some extra Vitamin D, we will head outside.
- May to August weather permitting, some classes move outdoors for Spring and Summer
- Tues/Wed Stroller classes are indoor only *Friday Stroller moves outdoors at the Dofasco track
- All other classes move outdoors weather permitting *sometimes for a portion, other times for the entire class
- Do not register for an outdoor class if you prefer to be indoors
- Come prepared with layers, bug spray, sunglasses, sunscreen and extra water
- We will not go outside in extreme heat, rain or snow