You have no excuses! If you struggle to fit in workouts, meal planning and following through, you are not alone. Make my “beat the bloating” recipe, Tabata workout and how to get clear on your Top 3 goals so you can ditch your excuses, be happy and lean. If you struggle to fit workouts in, you are not alone. I struggle too and I’m a Coach/Trainer. Motion creates happy emotions so let’s get moving with my no excuses workout. We will eliminate what is not important and activate what is. Last week I posted my 3 Simple Steps to Get Lean, check it out here if you missed it.
No Excuses with Coach Trina
No Excuses at a Glance
Trina’s Tabata Training 4 minutes
You have no excuses with these Fit Traveller Workouts. They are perfect if you are strapped for time or equipment. I am busy with three kids so I did this Tabata workout in my bedroom before the chaos started. Download these workouts and save them on your phone or computer.
Trina’s Tabata Bedroom Workout Download Here
- The Fit Traveller Workouts are two workouts, no equipment necessary
- There is a real time video above so you can do it with me
- I made it into a Tabata session because I was strapped for time, you can make it longer as noted in the download
- Do it in your bedroom to get you started for the day, it gives a great after burn if you push hard
- Tabata is a type of HIIT Training and this is exactly why you should add it once a week to your workouts
How to do the Tabata Workout
- Set a timer 20 sec hard work
- 10 sec of rest
- 8 rounds total *or follow me live in the workout below
- Perform a warm up set and the second round make it hard
- 20 sec of Single Leg Lunge with a Glute Kickback *keep your chest up, long spine and move at your own pace
- 20 sec of Mountain runners or Plank hold
- 1×1 means 1 set of single leg lunges, then one set of mountain runners = one round
#2: Beat Bloating with this Green Juice Recipe
Green Juice Ingredients
- 3 large handfuls of raw spinach
- 1/4 cup of water
- One handful of raw kale
- An entire apple (core removed)
- One slice of pineapple
- 1 whole carrot
- 5 ice cubes
- Organic ingredients whenever possible
- Blend in your favourite blender *I love the Blendtec, vitamix and Ninja
- Pour into a fancy class and enjoy!
#3 Wellness: Get Clear on your daily Top 3
- Workout 10-20 minutes
- 10 minutes less on social media giving you more time
- Drink 3 cups of my Lemon Detox Water
Improving your overall health:
- 10 minutes of movement – walk, take the stairs or 10 min workout
- Organize your night / morning routine
- Making bed time so you get 7-9 hours depending on what you need *4 Sleep Hacks if you struggle with getting sleep
Travel a lot?
- Download my Eating on the Go tips and my Fit Traveller
- Request a fridge in your room, buy some healthy pre-made meals and groceries that you can keep in your room.
- Here is how you can do some planning, brain dumping and reflecting.
Final Tidbit Recap:
- Download the FREE Fit Traveller Workouts
- You can’t do everything, eliminate what is not important and activate what is with your Top 3 here
- 4 Sleep Hacks if you struggle with getting sleep
- 3 Simple Steps to Get Lean, check it out hereif you missed it.
You got this champ!
Come for a FREE class!
- Try an In Studio Classes or Online Workouts
- Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
- Try my Food, Fitness and Better Habits challenge to lean up. Click here to join free, I will email you tips weekly.
- Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workouts
- Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
This is the kind of stuff I dish out on Instagram and Facebook
View this post on Instagram
‼️“Biggest myth about working out is that it has to be long“. ❌Not true! Try this Legs, Shoulders and Glute ? Workout. ⬅️ SAVE this by clicking the little Bookmark Flag Tab under the RIGHT side of this post. . ? Set a timer for 30 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. Always warm up first. Use the hashtag #Fit4Females to tag us. . ? #1 Rear Shoulder Flies x 30 seconds *use a resistance band, dumbbells or just your arms, stay tall, avoid rounding the shoulders or back . ? #2 Rear Booty Kicks x 30 seconds . ? #3 Lateral Squats High or Low Impact x 30 seconds *stay tall and drive through the heels, squeezing the booty . ? Repeat from the top x 3 rounds . ?Trina’s Tidbit: Be sure to warm up first properly, scroll to see the entire warm up. TAG a friend below to do it with you. ➡️ www.Fit4Females.com Workouts, Fitness, Recipes and more ? www.Fit4Females.com/fit access to lots of freebies
Leave A Comment