Get lean with three simple steps, it’s not as complicated as it seems. Forget what you read and hear on social media and the internet. Diets, weight loss programs, all of it. Last week I posted a video the “Best Way to Lose Weight“. I got messages saying “I felt like you were speaking to me! I need to do this, I’m full of excuses and fear failure“. I’m dishing out three simple steps you can do right now to make a change in your body.
Get Lean with Coach Trina
View this post on Instagram
? Forget what you read and hear on social media and the internet. Diets, weight loss programs, all of it. . . ‼️ You do not have to workout seven days a week, sign up for crazy programs and cut calories to 1500 or less a day. That’s crap. Make a decision in your mind that you are fed up and implement my Tidbits to lose weight. Join my free challenge in my BIO link or ⬇️ ➡️ Go to: www.Fit4Females.com/fit
Get Lean with 3 Simple Steps
- Three workouts a week is what you need *Try a free class if you are in the Hamilton area
- Eat right for your body, no dieting *no worries, you can still indulge
- Write what you want and stop stressing about weight loss *Join our free challenge here
You are stronger than your excuses!
- Committing to food and fitness, read more here
- Planning, brain dumping and reflecting
You can do it too!
3 Steps to Get Lean at a Glance
#1 Commit to Fitness: 5 min ABS & Arms Workout
- You can’t spot reduce but you can create more muscle and decrease body fat with these exercises
- Motivation won’t just show up (unless you need to be in a bathing suit asap for a trip), you have to disciplined to make it happen
- 3 hours of workouts in the week broken up however you want – Join my free challenge here
- Trina’s Tidbit: This workout is quick and boosts energy and mood for the day
#2 Get Lean Salad in a Jar or Bowl
- Add veggies in mason jars, take out containers or bowls
- Tip: Dressing at the bottom and layer veggies on top
- Make this Quick Fix Mason Jar Salad with any veggies you love here.
- Trina’s Tidbit: Clear containers in your fridge make you want to eat them and making ahead ensures better food choices.
#3 Tidbit: Write what you want
- Write as though you have “already achieved it“
- For example: “I weigh 160 pounds, I workout 4 times a week, I feel good in my clothes”
- There is science behind the success of writing, I’m not making this up
- You will struggle with “I don’t have time, I haven’t achieved it, I’m not seeing results, excuse after excuse“
- Do it anyway because it works. Repeat and repeat
- Trina’s Tidbit: Daily reminder to keep at it despite all of your struggles *It really works.
- Here is how you can do some planning, brain dumping and reflecting
- It’s not as complicated as you think to lose weight
- Implement the three steps above and watch your progress
- Food, fitness and mindset matter
- Try an In Studio Classes or Online Workouts and make it a PRIORITY
- Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
- Try my Food, Fitness and Better Habits challenge to lean up. Click here to join free, I will email you tips weekly.