Green juice to beat bloating and anti-aging. We all need more vegetables and this green juice is a great way to include them in your day. Drink this green juice morning or afternoon. It gives you a boost of energy and it’s what I drink when I’m craving another coffee or latte. It helps with weight loss, hydrating your skin, keeps you feeling full and helps you look and feel younger. It’s one of my favourite drinks.
Green Juice to Beat Bloating
Many can be turned off by the look of the green juice but try it because it tastes amazing. My three kids drink this and it’s a great way to sneak in a bunch of good ingredients that are fabulous for your body. Weight loss starts with what you bring into your house. You can’t get enough veggies to try this and let me know what you think.
Green Juice Ingredients
- 3 large handfuls of raw spinach
- 1/4 cup of water
- One handful of raw kale
- An entire apple (core removed)
- One slice of pineapple
- 1 whole carrot
- 5 ice cubes
- Organic ingredients whenever possible
- Blend in your favourite blender *I love the Blendtec, vitamix and Ninja
- Pour into a fancy class and enjoy!
Download my 5 Dairy Free Smoothies here
- Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workouts
- Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
Get In Touch With Us!
I would love to hear from you so be sure to post your comments below. Join us in a Program if you want a little group support.
Yours in health, fitness and wellness