What is the free Fitness & Food Challenge?
Challenges of the Week: Each week I email you challenges related to better Food, Fitness and Habits. No matter your excuses and schedule, we will create a positive impact in your body. Week One is below, let’s do this. Get on the list for the free challenge here.
What’s the Pay Off if you do it?
- Getting in shape, mental clarity, feeling better, and losing weight to name a few.
- Never think “I have to do it, it’s so hard“.
- Instead think “I’m doing this because I can and it makes me feel great“.
- I will share my private “pay off” reasons so you know why we do what we do.
- To stay on track, ask yourself “What is the pay off if I do this? How will I feel when I do it?” Write down your answers and keep them visible to stay on track.
Free Challenges of the Week
#1 Fitness / 3x a week
- 6 Minute Butts & Guts Workout OR join us for an In Studio workout
- Goal is 3 workouts in the next 7 days *lots of movement
- On “non workout” days plan to be active: walk, swim, just move!
#2 Food *daily
- Decide breakfast the night before, try Breakfast Cookies or recipes below
- To be worked on daily
#3 Trina’s Tidbit *daily
- Master your Morning Routine the night before, read this.
- To be worked on daily
- Comment below and snap selfies to post on social using the hashtag #Fit4Females and tag Fit4Females too.
#1 Fitness: Butts and Guts 6 min Workout
I am the booty expert so here is your fitness challenge. 15 minutes total (5 min warm up, 6 min workout and 5-10 min cool down). Trina’s Pay Off: I do it for my sanity and my mood and body feels instantly better. Bonus, I yell at my kids less when I’ve done something for me.
#2 Food: Breakfast Prep
Trina’s Pay Off: Breakfast at home, avoid drive-thru, stay lean, fit and fuelled and I’m not rushed because I decided in advance.
#3 Tidbit: Master your Morning
To lose weight, get lean and be less stressed, you must master your morning routine and it starts the night before. If it wasn’t for my disciplined routine, I would be stressed to the max with 3 kids always needing me. Trina’s Pay Off: More time, less stress, workouts actually happen and less morning frustration, read this.
Trina’s Final Tidbits
You may have tried to change your diet, fitness routine and life before but failed. The awesome thing is that you get to try again from scratch. Sometimes you just need to try and fail and then do it again. I know you can do this. Choose one simple thing from the challenges above that you can change this week.
In Case You Missed it
- Tidbits: How to Create Better Routines for Weight Loss and Happiness
- Food: 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe here.
- Challenge: Reply back if you are joining the accountability challenge
- I lost 15 pounds and it started with my 10 Day Lean and Clean
Meet us in Person
Drop me a comment below about what body parts you would like to work on and I will pump out a video for you.