This week is juicy and full of accountability for you. In order to eat clean, you have to prep. Try these Four Eat Clean Tidbits, my Lemon Detox Water to cleanse your body and this daily challenge that changed my life. If you want online accountability, join my Private Facebook Group where we keep each other accountable. If you need to move and are local, join our Fitness Classes.
Every Thursday, I deliver “Trina’s Transformation Tidbits” which is the best of my juicy Facebook and Instagram Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness tips. Be sure to follow in the links below.
Four Eat Clean Tidbits
I recently cut out all gluten like I am a celiac for medical reasons (future blog on this later). It’s forcing me to be super organized as I need to plan my meals so I wanted to share with you my meal prep tips that will help with health and weight loss. It takes prep but your body will thank you. Try these tidbits to keep you healthy, happy and lean.
Tidbit #1: Plan Breakfast the NIGHT before
You don’t have time to find out that you have nothing to eat for breakfast because you might have slept in or hit the snooze button. Save time and try this:
- Make a Smoothie for breakfast, my fave is this Chocolate Energy Smoothie
- Easy Guacamole recipe for breakfast: use for avocado toast in the morning, on top of salads or add to this Breakfast Avocado Boat recipe here
Tidbit #2: Prep and Drink Lemon Detox Water Daily
- Grab your water bottle and make this recipe
- It cuts sugar cravings, helps you cut caffeine and alcohol and naturally detoxes your body
- This Lemon Detox Water is a good place to start because it’s got a “kick” to it
- Use a stainless steel straw to protect the enamel on your teeth
Tidbit #3: Wash all produce and make salad dressing in a mason jar
- Wash and prep produce in advance so it’s grab and go for snacks and meals
- Make your own dressing all of the time in a mason jar to avoid chemicals, try this recipe
Tidbit #4: Make Bone Broth
- Drink bone broth daily, it can help you sleep better
- Try my bone broth recipe – I make it in the crockpot
Make your Bed | Trina’s Challenge
Challenge is on. I gave this homework to my Boot Camp and Stroller Fitness ladies. It’s amazing how much this changed my life. I made my bed my entire life but not everyday until 2018. Join me in my Private Facebook Group where we keep each other accountable.
IN STUDIO CLASSES
Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs and Stroller Fitness for Moms and little ones.Check out the schedule here!
In case you Missed it!
- Three Resolutions that you can actually accomplish
- Fitness Plan: 4 Free Workouts
- My fave Chocolate Energy Smoothie
- Easy Guacamole recipe for breakfast
- Drink Lemon Detox Water Daily
Never Miss a Tip or Freebie
Each week I deliver amazing Transformation Tidbits right to your inbox. If you want to stay in the know and get all of the goodies that I don’t share anywhere else, click here.
I share fitness, inspiration and lots of tidbits to strike change in you. If you ever need extra support ….
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
- My favourite place is Instagram and Facebook where I share lots of tips, motivation, workouts and insight.
Leave A Comment