Resolutions don’t work. You know that because you’ve set many in the passed and you have felt like you failed. I’ve got three “resolutions” that you can actually accomplish. You perform your best when you feel successful. Routines and rituals are what make that happen. Our Fitness Classes kick off this Saturday, January 5 at 8:45am with HIIT Camp. Stop saying you’re going to do it and join some fitness classes with an amazing group of women. Check out the classes here.
Three Resolutions that you can actually accomplish
To achieve any goal or resolution, you have to plan and take action. As you head into 2019, here are 3 things I know will make you feel successful. We are creatures of habit. We don’t have to think about habits, we just do them as they come naturally after they have been practised. Discipline and motivation don’t need to show up if you have healthy habits. You can’t do everything so start here:
Tidbit #1: Top 3
- Pick 3 things you want to accomplish every day that are small and achievable. i.e.: drink two full water bottles, have a walk & make your bed.
- Keep them simple so that when you complete them you feel SO SUCCESSFUL
- Write them out daily and repeat them for the next 90 days
- Your Top 3 can be different or the same to build a habit
Tidbit #2: Get outside for 10-20 minutes a day
- You will boost your mood being outside. Plus, walking is so good for health and weight loss, read more “How walking Saved me”
Tidbit #3: Plan Workouts & make them happen
Never Miss a Tip or Freebie
Each week I deliver amazing Transformation Tidbits right to your inbox. If you want to stay in the know and get all of the goodies that I don’t share anywhere else, click here.
- If you struggle with Routines and Rituals, read this where I list out EXACTLY what I do daily to plan my Top 3 Priorities.
- Click here for a 7 Day Workout plan so you can make it happen…
3 Tips To Quit Your Excuses and How to Start
I share fitness, inspiration and lots of tidbits to strike change in you. If you ever need extra support ….
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
- My favourite place is Instagram and Facebook where I share lots of tips, motivation, workouts and insight.