There is nothing better than fresh and healthy guacamole. Avocados are all the rave and full of very healthy fats that we need. This recipe goes great on eggs, toast, salads, buddha bowls, meat and well, ANYTHING! As a busy Mom of three, I need quick, healthy and easy to make recipes. This Guacamole recipe is great for a quick Avocado Toast Breakfast. I use it on chicken, salads, eggs and more. I love avocados for their healthy fat content and creamy texture. Enjoy!
Trina’s Easy Guacamole
- 1-2 Avocados *we have a large family I do 3 at a time
- 1 clove of garlic crushed * I use two because we love it (half if doing one avocado)
- 1/2 of the juice of a lemon
- Pink Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Optional: 5 small Cherry tomatoes or 1 Plum tomato to top
- Optional: 1/2 Onion
Gluten Free Avocado Egg Sandwich
How to Make:
- Cut and peel the Avocado
- Scoop Avocado into a bowl and smash it up with a fork
- Add crushed garlic
- Add the juice of a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Mix well with a fork
- Optional: 5 small cherry tomatoes or 1 plum tomato chopped
- Chop half an onion to bite size pieces *I love onions
- Serve in a bowl, in the avocado skin or top onto your eggs
What to Read Next:
Love this Recipe?
Please use the share buttons below and get on our free list for more tips to a better YOU!