Get motivated with this 17 minute Mini Train with Trina Coaching Session on time management, your calendar, making time for workouts and creating motion. You can find me weekly for Live Coaching sessions on Instagram and Facebook here. We are diving in to get you motivated and find the time you need to shed body fat, weight and get stronger mentally and physically. Get the notifications of my free Live Sessions here.
Get Motivated and Make Time for Workouts 3 Tidbits
If you love video, tune in below. I have recapped the most important Tidbits if you prefer reading. Start now to create more time and motivation for workouts. First is “Time Management Momentum”. Second is “Make Time”. Third is “Create Motion”.
#1 Time Management Momentum
- Pick apart your calendar for the next week
- If you are not calendaring, start now
- You can’t make the time to workout or be motivated when you are wasting time or say you have no time at all
- What tasks are you doing on a daily basis and how long are they taking you? Track this and get honest with your time.
- Can you delegate or eliminate any tasks?
Cut Time Wasters *TW’s
- Eliminate: Can you eliminate or delegate any TW’s?
- Create rules: Before opening your phone in the morning to social media, do this morning ritual first and schedule your Top 3 Goals for the day. I love instagram and Facebook but they can be a time sucker. Set limits. Protect your time like a mama bear protects her cub.
Time Wasters Action List
- Make a list of your time suckers *what do you waste time on?
- Schedule and set a time for when you are going to engage in those “time sucker tasks”
- Get rid of the time suckers that are not productive or enhancing your life
7 Day Calendar Tracker Challenge
- What are you spending time on beginning to end?
- Time track everything you do and make sure to add it to your calendar *this take is a game changer!
#2 Make Time
- Notice I didn’t say “find time”. You have to make time. Once you make the time and do the action, you will get motivated.
Schedule time in your calendar to move or workout daily even if it’s just ten minutes
No time? Pick what’s least important and cut it out of your daily routine or rearrange it to have more time to move
Schedule the workout as an appointment – click here to download my free 10 minute workout
#3 Create Motion
- Motion makes you feel happy
- Your brain will crave more
- Move your body by being disciplined (doing it because you know it’s good for you) will make you motivated
- Motion will create the habit
- Habits are something you do without “thinking” about it so it becomes easy
xo Trina Medves
Get notified of more free Live Coaching Sessions here
Click here to join my FIT Insider I will email you tips weekly
Get started with my 10 Day Lean and Clean program for less than $1 a day.
Our Fit4Females Community
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.
Try an In Studio Classes or Online Programs
Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
Click here to join free, I will email you tips weekly
Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workout
Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
Leave A Comment