This one simple anti aging tip that is powerful and often overlooked. If done daily, you will appear younger. Exciting news! You get access to weekly Live Mini Coaching sessions that will help you succeed with Fitness, Food and any struggles to health and wellness. Click here to get access of my free mini live coaching sessions. I will be sharing free training to help you lose weight, feel great and break bad habits.
Aging Hack for Skin
There is one simple anti aging hack that you can do every day to look younger. Even mildly dehydrated, the lines around your eyes, mouth and any age spots are more apparent. So drink up as part of your anti aging routine and rid the dehydration lines. Start with half of your body weight in ounces. Drinking pop and too much caffeine? Water first and then your pop or coffee. If you are trying to kick a habit, it takes time so be kind.
Try two parts water and one part of your “not so ideal” drink. Don’t crack your can or pour another coffee until you drink lots of water.
Free Weekly Live Coaching on Facebook
- Click here to like the page and join on a desktop
- From your phone, open the Facebook app, search for Fit4Females and you should see my smiling face 🙂
- Refresh the browser or app if you don’t see me. Sometimes Facebook takes their sweet time to bring me to the live screen.
3 Simple Meal Plan Tips
- “No time”
- “Too tired”
- “Too busy”
- “Not motivated”
- “Messy fridge not organized”
- “Hate cooking and prep”
- “No idea where to start and then I just don’t do it”
I hear your struggles. Unless you hire out or are rich and famous, you must do these 3 Simple Meal Planning tips consistently. Meal Tip # 1: Grab a pen and paper or a whiteboard. We are going to dump ideas, watch more in this video, It’s a live training, grab a healthy drink, pen and paper and let’s do this.
Lots of Free Stuff
- Glute workout
- Chia Jars
- Smoothie recipe
- Almond Milk Caffeine Latte to kick coffee
- 10 min Workout
- Search categories too: “Fitness & Workouts, Food and Recipes and Trina’s Top Tidbits.
- Go find what you are looking for on the right at the top here
Less than Motivated?
Struggling to workout and be consistent? Don’t wait for motivation to show up. As a result, you must practice discipline which is the act of doing it when you don’t want to do it. Make yourself do it because it’s good for you. Don’t wait to be motivated to workout, go for a walk, eat better or do anything. Challenge: Move your body for 10 minutes today any way that you can.
- Discipline will lead to healthy habits
- Do it because it’s good for you
- Make it happen
- Do it when you are tired, even though you don’t have time, money or your kids and family is keeping you busy – do it anyway
- Move your body today!
- Make movement in your body CONSISTENT.
Meet me live every week here or catch the replay. If you have any questions, struggles or anything you want answers to, hit me up and I will get you solutions.
xo Trina Medves
Click to get more free Live Coaching Sessions here
In Case You Missed it
Our Fit4Females Community
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.