Organize a healthy fridge with foods that taste good and fuel your body? Everyone asked for a look inside my fridge so here is a video with meal prep and healthy food ideas. Follow my Kitchen Clean out checklist here and you are on your way to reducing body fat and to your clothes finally fitting better. I’ve shared my best Tidbits to rock your meal plan and kitchen. If you are ready for meal plans, workouts and an easy to follow program, check out the 28 Day Shape Up Online Challenge.
Organize a Healthy Fridge for Clean Eating
Here is how you can organize your healthy fridge for better eating habits, stronger will power and and meal prep? Watch this for ideas.
Organize a Healthy Fridge Top Tidbits:
- Pick a day to shop, chop, wash, cook and prep. My day is Sunday and this is how I do it read more here *pick what works for you
- Breakfast staples: Chia Jars with homemade jam
- Wash all produce and fruits ahead of time *berries get soggy so save them last
- Wash and prep lettuce for salad and prep your salad dressings which can also be use for meat marinade
- Make bone broth once a week to use for soups which can be made quickly
- Store things in class containers
- Your eyes will crave what it sees so make sure colourful veggies and fruits are visible to eye level for you and your children
- Hide the stuff that you don’t want to eat often *things like wine, sweets, anything with added sugar – stuff it back so it’s hard to get
Healthy Salad Dressings I love:
Healthy Soups I love with Bone Broth:
- Meatless Mushroom Gluten Free Pho Soup
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Roasted Veggie Soup *Meatless
- Turkey Sausage Soup
- Chicken Gumbo Soup
I have lots of recipes on Pinterest here if you are a visual person 🙂
Staples to Organize your Fridge
- Lots of fresh veggies and bitter greens *spinach, dandelion, Swiss chard, green onions, Broccoli
- Apples and berries
- Crockpot made bone broth
- Almond and coconut milk
- Mason Jar Dressings
- Lettuce / Kale for Caesar salad & Kale Salad
- Chickpeas made weekly *I do it in my pressure cooker / Instapot
- Chia Jars with homemade jam
- Hemp Hearts
- Chia Seeds
- Honey Mustard
- What I buy at Costco, more here
How to Properly Wash Veggies & Fruits the Non Toxic Way
The 2019 Dirty Dozen and Clean 15 list strawberries, spinach, kale, nectarines, apples, grapes are at the top of the list. Wash your produce very well even if it’s organic, they can carry serious germs and viruses, especially from all the people that touched it before you put it into your clean fridge.
Costco Shopping Trip Tidbits
Here are some great tips for buying items at Costco to load your healthy fridge.
The saying goes “you can’t outwork a bad diet”. Eat well to support your workouts so they don’t suffer. Decide to bring healthy foods into your home and set time aside to meal prep. You can do this, I know you can. Remember to download this and save it for later.
xo Trina Medves
Click here to join my FIT Insider I will email you tips weekly
Get started with my 10 Day Lean and Clean program for less than $1 a day.
xo Trina Medves
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.