Resolution time! I’m not a fan of making a “New Year’s Resolution” but on January 1, millions of people jump on board their big New Year’s Resolution. I want you to succeed so read my tips for success. If you are the kind of person that needs to succeed and wants to set a resolution, this is a very important tip on how to achieve your New Year’s Resolution.
How to Achieve Your New Year’s Resolution
If you want to succeed with each new year that passes, you must get laser focused on exactly what it is that you want to accomplish. I shared tip number one and now I am sharing Tip #2 (Click here for Tip #1). Once you get rid of blaming others and you can accept full responsibility for everything that you have in your life, you are well on your way. This is how to achieve your New Year’s Resolution so that you can have the best year possible.
Tip #2: Focus on your behaviour and not the scale
The scale keeps you focused on the wrong things:
- It makes you desperate
- Plus muscle weighs exactly the same as fat and how do you know if it’s muscle or fat unless you do proper testing!
Focus on your Behaviour and not the Scale
- Your behaviour will tell you exactly what you need to do to get it together
- Get rid of the behaviour that is not serving you in a positive way
- Don’t make excuses, just focus on the behaviours both bad and good that you need to improve
- Focus on 12 Days to Your Best Self: Focus on one thing every day you need to do for better behaviour that makes you happy working towards your best self. Put it in the calendar
- Join my 10 Days to Lean and Clean Challenge to get started
- Do you need to eat better, workout, talk more kindly to yourself or stop being so hard on yourself?
- Get more sleep, set limits with social media and shut down time