RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (hereinafter “The Release Agreement”) BY AGREEING TO THIS FORM YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. THE ACTIVITIES REFERRED TO IN THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT INVOLVE RISKS,
DANGERS AND HAZARDS INCLUDING THE RISK OF DAMAGE, LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY
AND DEATH. THESE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ARE MORE FULLY DESCRIBED ON
THE FOLLOWING PAGES. ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THESE ACTIVITIES ARE REQUIRED TO
SIGN THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT, WHICH IS INTENDED TO PREVENT PARTICIPANTS
FROM SUING IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS
Fit4Females (the “OPERATOR”) and THE MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS
OF THE EQUIPMENT USED IN FITNESS PROGRAMS, and their respective directors,
officers, agents, representatives, employees, volunteers, independent contractors,
subcontractors, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the “RELEASEES”)
In this Agreement the term "fitness programs " shall include all activities, programs, events, classes,
online programs, online live workouts, online pre-recorded workouts and services provided, sponsored or organized by the Operator including but not
limited to: yoga; pilates; aerobics; aquafit; dance; ballet; weight training; personal training; tennis;
squash; racquetball; use of aquatic facilities including swimming pool, whirlpool, jacuzzi and sauna;
use of strength training and fitness conditioning equipment, machines and facilities; nutritional and
dietary programs; orientation or instructional sessions or lessons; and all other such related
Assumptions of Risk
I am aware that my participation in fitness programs involves many risks, dangers and hazards, which could result in damage, loss or physical injury to me. Online workout programs cannot always be monitored by a Coach.
Some of these risks, dangers and hazards include, but are not limited to:
• Health: overexertion, dehydration, fatigue, lack of fitness or conditioning.
• Premises: defective, dangerous or unsafe condition of the facilities; falls; collisions with objects, equipment or persons.
• Use of Equipment: mechanical failure of the equipment; negligent design or manufacture of the equipment; the provision of or the failure by the Releasees to provide any warnings, directions, instructions or guidance as to the use of the equipment; failure to use or operate the equipment within my own ability.
• Advice: negligent advice regarding fitness programs.
• My conduct and conduct of other persons: I acknowledge that such conduct, including my negligence and negligence of other persons, including NEGLIGENCE ON The PART OF THE RELEASEES, may increase the risk of damage, loss, personal injury or death. I understand that the Releasees may fail to safeguard or protect me from the risks dangers and hazards of fitness programs, some of which are referred to above.
Despite the risks, dangers and hazards of fitness programs, and fully understanding such risks, dangers and hazards, I wish to participate in fitness programs with the Operator, and I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and loss resulting therefrom.
The trainer will provide instructions on completing the exercise in a safe manner but cannot monitor
you while you are completing these exercises at all times.
If you are unable to complete the exercise due to physical limitation or lack of understanding DO NOT attempt. If you do attempt, you will be liable for any injury sustained.
If you are engaged in online training, you acknowledge that you are not being monitored by any trainer and that there is no liability to the trainer, facility or studio if there
is an injury sustained.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of the Releasees allowing me to participate in fitness programs and permitting my use of their equipment, facilities and services, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against THE RELEASEES AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I may suffer or that my next-of-kin may suffer as a result of my participation in fitness programs DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, including but not limited to:
• negligence on the part of the Releasees;
• breach of contract by the Releasees;
• breach of warranty on the part of the Releasees in respect of the design, manufacture,
selection, installation, maintenance or adjustment of equipment;
• breach of any statutory or other duty of care including any duty of care owed under the
Occupiers Liability Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. 0.2, on the part of the Releasees; and
• the failure on the part of the Releasees to safeguard or protect me from the risks, dangers and hazards of fitness programs, some of which are referred to in the Assumption of
Risks section of this Agreement.
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage, loss, expense or injury to any third party resulting from my participation in fitness programs.
3. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next-of-kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity.
I understand that I will learn to become familiar with the proper use of the equipment. I am aware that there are fitness instructors and team leaders available to answer any questions I may have as to the proper use of the equipment. If on an Online Live class, I can unmute myself anytime and ask for feedback, alternatives or questions.
In entering into this Agreement I am not relying on any oral, visual or written representations or statements
made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of fitness programs other than what is set forth in this
I am aware that the Releasees do not provide me with any disability, accident, liability or
medical insurance or compensation, should I become injured or cause personal injury or property
damage to any third party while participating in fitness programs.
This Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this
Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of
Ontario, and I agree to attorn solely to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario. Any litigation
involving the parties to this Agreement shall be brought solely within the Province of Ontario and shall be
within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Fit4Females® New Member Questionnaire
This form gives us an insight to your life so that we can help with any modifications you may require. For example, someone who sits a lot at a job needs more pulling exercises in class, if you are pregnant or post natal, etc. Your answers help us ensure your safety and the ability to build the strongest you.
We ask so that we can incorporate certain modifications depending on which trimester you are currently in.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Post Natal Clients Only
Studies show that pregnancy can cause pelvic floor
dysfunction and diastasis recti (separation of the
abdominals). For your safety, it is highly recommended that
all participants purchase a 30 minute F4F Private Post
Natal Assessment prior to attending your first class. Please
contact us for an appointment.
All packages, programs and class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
We do not sell or share email addresses. The purpose of collecting your email address is for direct communication with Fit4Females.
We love to capture images and videos of our members getting fit. From time to time photos and video will be posted and used for marketing. You will be recorded in Studio or Online classes to share our love of classes.
We take your privacy seriously!
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.