Vegetable Broth is the easiest thing to make and it will save you money. This is going in my New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon, get notified in my Fit4Females Fit Insider here. You can thank our amazing Member Amber for requesting it. She sent me a direct message looking for it so I decided to post it early. I can’t wait to share the amazing recipes I’ve created for you in my new book.
Add any wilted veggies you have. Every time you use vegetables, save the scraps and put it in a freezer bag for later. Even tomatoes ends. Potato peels and mushrooms will give the broth a creamy texture.
This recipe saves money and is so easy. It’s much healthier than store bought. You can’t go wrong with more or less vegetables or water. Enjoy!
Gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian
- 8 cups of water *more if needed
- 4-5 cups of any vegetable scraps *check for wilted ones in the fridge
- Optional: One whole carrot *break in half
- One onion of any choice, skin on
- 1 teaspoon of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar *optional
- 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil
- 1-2 tbsp of Herbamare *optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to Make:
- Add water to a pot & all vegetable scraps
- Optional: Add the extra carrot and onion
- Add the apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, Herbamare and salt and pepper
- Simmer on medium heat for 30-45 minutes
- Strain all of the veggies out
- Let the broth cool and store it in mason jars or freeze for later
- This works in a crockpot also
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Trina Medves xo
Leave A Comment