This legs, arms, abs workout had me sweating and feeling amazing. Here is a workout, recipe and five minute Coaching video for three Tidbits to Crush your Goals of any kind. Grab all my free goodies here.
Legs, Arms, ABS Workout
- Set a timer for 6 minutes or perform 4 rounds.
- Always warm up first for 5-8 minutes to get your muscles warm and heart rate up.
- Do the workout by reps of 12 or 30 second intervals, your choice.
- 12x Step Ups *add load if appropriate
- 12x Side Plank *Shoulder press up, optional
- Plank for two full core breaths, inhale and exhale equals one
- Plank to squat press back
- Finish with a stretch and meditation
3 Tidbits to Crush any Goal
Do you feel like a failure sometimes? I often felt like I was never doing enough on my “Daily To Do List and it made me feel like I was failing and always behind. That changed when I put this system into place. Try these three Tidbits to help you stay focused with any goal you want to achieve. Read more about the Top 3 here.
This is one of the recipes coming in my new Recipe Book. I’m sharing it early because our member Amber requested it. Please click here to tell me what you want in the Recipe Book.
Click here for the Vegetable Broth Recipe.
Please click here to tell me what you want in the Recipe Book.
Join us weekly for free recipes and workouts in my FIT Insider here.
Thanks for reading xo
Our Fit4Females Community
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.
Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workout.