The reason you fail diets, food, workouts and goals is simple. You “can’t do it, you had a bad day and it was hard“. The going gets tough and you give up, give in and fail at your goals. Saying “I can’t” leads to failure every time. Meet me live on Facebook, where I coach and answer any questions you have related to Health and Fitness. Get the notifications of my free Live Sessions here.
Failed Diet, Food, Workouts, Goals and Life?
15 minute live Coaching Session with Trina Medves. You have to sit with the urges, feelings and pay attention to what’s going on. Then make a roadmap. Your failed diet and workouts can be undone.
You fail because I can’t “is negotiable”. You negotiate “oh well, screw it, I already ate the cookies, cupcake and drank the wine so who cares“. I can’t equals no change.
- Drinking wine at 9pm when the kids go to bed
- Too many snacks on the couch
- Mommy deserves this reward
- I reach for caffeine and sugar at work
- My workouts aren’t regular
- My brain won’t shut off to sleep
- I eat junk food, no veggies and Diet Coke
- Pop instead of water
What you say, Trains your Brain
#1 Sit with Food, Urges and Feeling
Acknowledge what comes up with the urge to “do or not: do something:
- How are you feeling at the moment the urge comes to break out the cookies, wine, food, skip your workout?
- What’s happening when you feel the afternoon crash
- This is my “reward”, I deserve this
- Sit with the urge and have no expectations of yourself. Simply pay attention to what comes up.
- What feelings are associated with “wanting the food or skipping the workout”?
- Tell yourself daily: “I’m going to sit with my urge for sugar, slacking, excuses and the feelings that come with everyone driving me crazy“
#2 Your Daily Plan is the Roadmap
- What will you eat today?
- Track your food
- When is your workout happening?
- When is bedtime?
- Schedule your Top 3
- Accountability with making your road map – What do you need to do or NOT do every day to achieve your goal
- Forget losing 5 pounds. Focus on one small thing you have to do to lose half pound this week
- Failed diet? No problem.
- Workout not happen? Start over. Period.
- Sucking at your goals? Reroute your roadmap.
The Reason People Fail Diets, Fitness & Goals
- “I don’t care, screw it
- You justify it and make it totally negotiable“
- A “bad day, long day and stressful day” got you stressed and off track
- You tell yourself that your meal plan, workouts, wine, goals are all negotiable
- The sugary treats got the better of you. Put down the sugar! Meet me live every week on Facebook and let’s reset.
66 Days to Change
- “I’m doing it”
- “I can”
- “I’m working on it”
- “I’m making progress”
- “I’ve got this”
xo Trina Medves
Get notified of more free Live Coaching Sessions here
Our Fit4Females Community
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.
Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
Click here to join free, I will email you tips weekly
Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workout