I am 4 months post Brain Surgery Biopsy and fighting my disease every day. I celebrated with a three day Toronto Fitness and Health Conference with canfitpro. My medical team and I still have no idea if my treatment is working. It will be a few months before we know. Stay tuned as I share what I learned so you can improve your life. Below are the results of exactly what our Fit4Females Community struggles with. We can all relate and overcome the fear of all of it. You’ve got this champ.
Brain Biopsy 4 month celebration: Surround yourself with epic people that lift you up
I celebrated at canfitpro with sweat, learning, lifting and crying because I am so grateful for life and every minute matters. ⬅️ Swipe the little arrows to the end to see how far I’ve come. 48 hours post brain Biopsy and post workout hair malfunction. Tidbit: Spend more time with people who are a bit ahead of you and are incredibly inspiring. My disease is not going away, it’s incurable but I have a choice to live now and control what I can with food, fitness, sleep and mindset. I will share it all with you here.
View this post on Instagram
Survey Says: Community Feedback
Real Struggles: Can you relate?
- “Consistency in healthy eating and snacks, constant “grazing” instead of 3 meals and 2 snacks”
- “Time management, I don’t make workouts or myself a priority
- “Finding the time and energy to workout other than my F4F class”
- “Finding time in a busy schedule for exercising and eating healthy foods”
- “Consistently maintaining a regular exercise routine and healthier snacking”
- “Eating healthy, snacking on junk food at night, doing regular workouts. I don’t know. I don’t even call them workouts anymore, it’s just moving my body.”
- “Making exercise a priority”
- Making myself and workouts a priority”
- “Work stress”
- “Body image and negative self talk”
- “Knowing how to eat healthy”
- “Consistently exercising and sugar intake”
I’m going to address your struggles with solutions so you feel better. Get the inside scoop emails here.
In Case You Missed it
Final Tidbit Recap:
- We are more alike then we realize
- Spend time around people that support you and will hold you accountable
- Surround yourself with epic people that lift you up
- Fitness and movement is a game changer
- Get your mind right and everything else will follow
The only difference between you and me is consistency and action. I am doing it and I know you can too.
Come for a FREE class
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Try a Stroller Fitness, Cardio Boot Camp, HIIT, Tabata or Strong class. All shapes and sizes are welcome at Fit4Females. You do not need to get in shape first.