The best way to lose weight, is being so fed up, not wanting to feel that way anymore and you take action. You do not have to workout seven days a week, sign up for crazy programs and cut calories to 1500 or less a day. That’s crap information on the internet. Make a decision in your mind that you are absolutely fed up with where you are right now and implement my Tidbits to lose weight. Join my free challenge here.
Best Way to Lose Weight with Coach Trina
4 Things to Lose Weight
- Move your body however you can – try a free class with us of course
- Bring better food in your kitchen
- Get better sleep *stop sacrificing sleep because it’s aging you and filling your body with fat
- Reduce chronic stress about losing weight and that alone helps decrease the stress of holding on to fat
Drop your Excuses and Fear
I was full of excuses busy with 3 kids, a full time job running a Business and Team, laundry, groceries, cooking, cleaning, personal duties, the list goes on. All filling my days with stuff. I am doing my Food, Fitness and Better Habits challenge to lean up. Click here to join free, I will email you tips weekly.
You have to be fed up with your body, aches and pains, of saying you will start tomorrow and with how tired and awful you feel. I had so many excuses for everything that wine, chips, burying myself in work and distractions were my thang!
Until I got a wake up call
“You gotta feel so bad and not want to feel that way anymore”
Best Way to Lose Weight and Get Healthy
- My skin
- My eyes being so clear
- I look lean and fit and so on
- My muscle mass has grown and body fat decreased
- I lost 15 pound of fat, inflammation and stress
3 months post Surgery for Brain Biopsy
It’s NOT Easy for me
Before you say “yeah but it’s easy for her, that’s what she does for a living“. I’m getting major treatment right now and full of medical appointments, blood work and uncertainty. My treatment medication is making me sick, messing with my brain chemistry, emotions, I’m tired and I have really bad days. I’m fighting my new diagnosis of this disease and I have lots to feel really crappy about. In conclusion, it’s all about your mindset and decisions.
Food, fitness and better habits must be your first priority so take action because you are the best project you will ever work on. Decide when you are “indulging” and have an “indulge meal”. Wine, chocolate and chips are not off limits, they can live in your life.
Let’ do this together. Keep me posted about what changes you are making, your frustrations and anything you are stuck on. I’m all over social media and it’s not hard to find me 🙂
- What do you struggle with most right now, I would love to know below.
- You have to feel so bad you are desperate for change
- You might fail but who cares because if you live another day, you get to try again
- Join us In Studio Classes or Online Workouts and make it a PRIORITY
- Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
- Schedule your Top 3 small things to immediately improve your life
6 Routines I practice on Sundays
What to do when you don’t want to workout
- Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workouts
- Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
Leave A Comment