Time to shape up your body and mind. What would your life be like if you lost weight, inches and felt better in your skin? Imagine you let go of past “failures”, old beliefs and things you started but never finished? You have my permission to let go and know you have the power to change with my 4 Simple Tips to Shape Up & Lose Weight.
One of my clients said “I want to lose weight but I don’t work very hard“. Are you one of the 72% of my clients and followers that wants to lose weight? I couldn’t believe my eyes when I asked what their struggles were in a survey.
4 Simple Tips to Shape Up & Lose Weight
Your shape, weight and body image directly affect your love and sex life – in fact, I can’t think of one area of your life it doesn’t affect. The way you feel about yourself when your clothes don’t fit directly affects you every day. Here’s how you can feel better, shape up and lose weight.
Tip #1 Shape Up Workouts
- Schedule these two free workouts for 14 days: Day 1 & 4 do Workout 1, Day 2 & 5 do Workout 2, Day 3 & 6 rest, Day 7 power walk for 10-20 minutes, repeat for two weeks
- Video Workout #1: 14 Minute Total Body Workout – Video
- Video Workout #2: 8 minute Tabata workout 4 minute warm up /4 minute Tabata HIIT – feel free to add more rounds
- Try a free Fit4Females class with us 🙂
- Get an accountability buddy to motivate you when you are “too tired or busy”
- Check out my 10 Day Lean and Clean Program where I dish out 3 simple daily to do’s. That’s 30 small tidbits related to Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness imagine your progress
- Tell us in the comments below which days you are doing your workouts *accountability is key and I read all comments and answer
Workout #1 14 Minute Total Body Workout – Demo Video
Workout #2: Live Real Time Video if you want to do it with me
Tip #2 Nutrition Shape Up
- Keep it simple and stick with natural foods as much as possible. Increase your veggies and water for 14 days
- Add a new veggie to your plate, try my Roasted Veggie Soup
- Drink my Lemon Detox Water Recipe here
Tip #3 “Get Real” and make it stick
- Focus only on what you need to do instead of what you are not doing
- Add two things you need to start doing to lose weight. Change your diet, accountability, workouts?
- Let go of old failures for example: you sign up for classes and don’t show up. Start fresh and force yourself to make it happen
- Drop your old story and start over again
Tip #4 Be the Coach
- What would you say to someone if they complained about not working out or eating poorly?
- What would you tell someone that says “I start something and I don’t finish”
- Tell yourself those things and focus on the changes you need to make to lose the weight
Start Here: 4 Tips to Lose Weight & Feel Great
- Do Video Workout #1: 14 Minute Total Body Workout – Video & Video Workout #2: 8 minute Tabata workout 4 minute warm up /4 minute Tabata HIIT
- Schedule the workouts in your calendar for Day 1 & 4 do Workout 1, Day 2 & 5 do Workout 2, Day 3 & 6 rest, Day 7 power walk for 10-20 minutes, repeat for two weeks
- Drink my Lemon Detox Water Recipe here daily
- Focus only on what you need to do to get Lean and Clean
- Focus on the changes you need to make to lose the weight and take action daily
- Get an accountability buddy to push you when you make excuses
- Comment below with any struggles or help you want and I will comment and address it with solutions 4 you
- Check out my 10 Day Lean and Clean Program.
- Come and try a FREE class if you are in need of accountability
Read and watch next:
- Part of creating change is creating habits click here to read
- 4 Tips to Lose Weight & Feel Great
This is How I can Support You
I share fitness, inspiration and lots of tidbits to strike change in you. If you ever need extra support ….
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
- My favourite place is Instagram and Facebook where I share lots of tips, motivation, workouts and insight.
Leave A Comment