It’s so important to workout, but do you practice Mindset Mental Fitness? When was the last time you felt down? For me, it was last week. I was feeling sorry for myself, frustrated and it was starting to take me down a path I didn’t want to go. Your daily mindset and thoughts are critical to your success in every aspect of your life. Negative thoughts and mindset can take you down a rabbit hole of depression, procrastination, self sabotage and crush your productivity and success. This is a longer post with lots of info 🙂
Two Girls, a car and a Mindset Coaching session
This affects your Sex life, fitness, workouts and entire
Talk with Trina | Mindset Mental Fitness
Two Tips to Climb out of the Mindset Weeds
Tip #1 Get Real
- Write down has you frustrated *don’t hold back, there is no judgement here, it’s just a note to yourself and nobody else needs to see it.
- What are all of the thoughts you feel?
- How it is affecting your behaviour?
- What are the triggers and a general dump list of everything you feel around the situation?
Tip #2 Be the Coach
- Look at the get real dump list and identify what advice you would give to someone else after reading it?
- What are some points that can you do to gain ground and deal with the situation in the present time?
- What changes can you make to improve your current situation?
- Focus on the positive and NOT the negative or you will get more of it
My Two Identified Priorities:
- Seek out a Mindset Support Coach: I hired someone to give me perspective, clarity and an insight into some things that have me stuck. EPIC!
- Prioritize regular workouts because they have a direct affect on my mood. I had to find an accountability buddy to keep me on target with my “modified” workouts. I can’t lift heavy, I can’t do yoga, I can’t crush the workouts I normally do and that SUCKS! Once I changed my mindset and realized I can simply modify my workouts, I tell my accountability buddy and she keeps me accountable!
- If you are injured: Focus only on what can you do in workouts and not what you can’t do
- Get an accountability buddy
- Hire an expert: a Coach, therapist, personal trainer or medical professional that can help your current situation
- Invest money in you
- Get a strong circle of support with friends, family and a team that has great mindset and can help you when you are down
- Forgive yourself when you have a bad day *its healthy and normal
- Recognize when you are down in the dumps, go back to your triggers and your list
- Replace your bad mood with a list of things you know make you feel incredibly happy and powerful and do more of them
- Make these amazing Lemon Chia Seed Muffins, they will make you happy 🙂
A little repetitive practice and you are all set!
Get Your Mind Right
- Part of creating change is creating habits READ MORE
- If you are stuck, figure out what you can do to manipulate where you are at, remember your are in control of your thoughts
- Modify where you need it i.e.: is it mindset that has you stuck, what workouts can you do?
- Nature is very healing, get outside daily
- Give yourself permission to let go and be okay with where you are at
- Go through it, feel it and be in the situation. Don’t push it away!
- Mindset matters: focus on the positive things rather than the “situation” you are going through
- Your current situation is an opportunity for change and growth
- Don’t be resistant, change your mindset and accept where you are at
- Focus on gratitude
Just like negative thoughts become a reality, so does the positive mindset and thoughts so get your MIND RIGHT!
Lots of Support for YOU!
I will always share my honesty with you and I hope it strikes a change in you. If you ever need extra support ….
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
- My favourite place is Instagram and Facebook where I share lots of tips, motivation, workouts and insight.
Leave A Comment