Sweet & Salty Protein Trail Mix Recipe
1/2 tsp of each of the following
Kitchen Clean Out
Take my 6 Tips for a Clean Kitchen Challenge. All of the ingredients above are staples for your kitchen because they are clean and healthy. Before you get started towards replacing foods towards a healthier you, take a good look at your kitchen, the fridge, what’s hiding in your cupboards, the packed pantry – and replace all things that might tempt you.
Start small and replace them with better food choices! They are not off limits but rather renting up space in a body that doesn’t need them. Replace vegetable or canola oil with organic extra virgin olive (cold pressed) oil or coconut oil.
Mini steps champ! Replace items with too much added sugar, reduce processed food, trash old expired items, organize it so it looks inspiring and makes you happy when you open the fridge, cupboard or pantry. These are helpful tips for you to get back on track! I threw in two easy and clean recipes for you to help with those cravings! Grab the freebie here for the entire checklist and free recipes. It’s simple and will make you feel accomplished.
Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness Tips
I share fitness, inspiration and lots of tidbits to strike change in you. If you ever need extra support ….
- My Fit Insider has lots of tips that I don’t share anywhere else. Jump in here
- Big support community with things that aren’t shared publicly, join my Free Facebook Group for Support
- Join our Women’s Only Fitness Programs
- Come and try a FREE class and see why we are the #1 Women’s Only Fitness Club in our area
- My favourite place is Instagram and Facebook where I share lots of tips, motivation, workouts and insight.