Here is a 14 minute total body workout that you can do with just body weight or add dumbbells to the calf raises. I did this challenge on Valentine’s Day and I called it the “Love Me Challenge” because it’s all about taking care of you. Sexy squats, love skaters, cupid calf raises, pushups and positive work planks. I repeated ” I am fit, healthy and strong” 14 times for the positive words. Don’t forget to pin the workout card.
Total Body 14 minute Total Body Challenge
14 Sexy Squats or Squat Jumps
- Stand tall, hips fully extended, core tight, drop and drive through the heels and squeeze the glutes on the way up
- Progression to a side squat moving from right to left or full squat jack reaching toward the ground and opening up the hips at the top of the movement
- Tip: add weights to make it harder
14 Low Love Skaters
- Starting with low impact moving from left to right
- Progression to a high impact skater moving wider
14 Cupid Calf Raises
- Grab a step or secure stair, start with body weight only
- Drop heels down and press up on the toes
- Option to add dumbbells which is going to challenge your balance and muscles
- Start on the knees and progress to the toes
14 Positive Word Planks
- Plank until you say 14 positive words, “I love me, I am strong”. I repeated I am fit, strong, healthy!
If you have weights, add them to the squats and calf raises. Repeat from the top for 14 min in total!
In Case You Missed It!
Be sure to check the Blog regularly and LIKE us on Facebook for lots of great tips! xo