Wow! We have lost 280.2 lbs in just 4 short weeks in our Fit4Females Biggest Loser Challenge. Our Stroller Moms that are weighing in on Wednesdays lost 72.6lbs of that total between the 8 of them. If you did not get a chance to participate in this challenge, don’t worry, there is another Biggest Loser Challenge on the way!
What are you doing to stay on track this holiday season? A couple of tips from your trainer, Trina Medves:
1. Drink 1 glass of water for every alcoholic drink that you consume;
2. Skip the hot “holiday special beverages” that pack tons of holiday calories; opt for a green tea, no sugar or low fat milk or soy milk;
3. Take the stairs when you are shopping the malls;
4. Pack a snack in your bag. This way, when you are out shopping or running late you won’t be left with unhealthy take out options and a serious blood sugar drop;
5. Use a “small” dessert plate to eat your appetizers at the gathering/parties;
6. PEN your workout in on the calendar otherwise it is not going to happen. MAKE THE TIME;
7. Stay on track now so that you are not left with extra pounds that you have to lose for the “January Resolution”; Do the Fit4Females MOM 8 minute Fitness Challenge https://www.fit4females.com/2011/12/06/fit4females-december-mom-fitness-and-nutrition-challenge/
8. Laugh, laugh, laugh – you get a good ab workout and a healthy dose of serotonin when you laugh;
9. Wear something that makes you feel sexy;
10. Remember that what you eat in private, shows up in public – Think about what you are putting into your mouth and try a healthier option.
Follow us on Facebook above. Click the link and “LIKE” our page.
Yours in health, fitness and wellness,