It’s Thursdays with Trina and….. this recipe is top notch, zero guilt eating, low carbs and so easy to make! Give this recipe a try and tell me what you think. I’m giving away recipes in my Train with Trina Program.
Spaghetti Squash with Goat’s cheese and sauce
1 Spaghetti squash
EVOO (Olive Oil)
White Linen Marinara Sauce
I didn’t measure any of the above ingredients.
To cook the Squash:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Slice the squash width wise into 1-2″ rings and remove seeds
- Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with a touch of EVOO
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then peel the skin away and separate the flesh into “noodles”
Assembling the Dish
- Heat marinara sauce in saucepan to your liking
- Place “noodles” in bowl, top with sauce, crumbled goats cheese and hemp hearts