I love this Protein Smoothie Bowl with Granola and Chia! Almost every morning I have a loaded smoothie but it’s nice to change it up. In order to stimulate your digestive system first thing in the AM, it is important to chew your food. Combining your smoothie with chewable food is a great idea. Here is a simple smoothie bowl recipe that you can make quickly.
Smoothie Bowl with Granola Chia and Protein
- 2 cups of Coconut milk
- 1 scoop of your favourite Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 of a frozen banana
*less fruit if cutting sugar
- 2 tbsp Organic Chia seeds to top it
- Homemade or clean store bought granola.
- Normally I add spinach, kale or avocado.
- You can enjoy this with your favourite smoothie and get creative.
Berry Green Smoothie Recipe Converted to a Bowl
Food is Energy
Don’t be afraid to experiment with ingredients and foods that you like. I coach my clients to pay attention to their body, energy and how they feel.