The one major thing I learned from almost dying in complete heart block, is that nothing is a guarantee so small steps for the win. You can workout, eat healthy and do all the right things and life can still kick you down hard. Every minute and day that you live, it’s your chance to start over, start again or do something different. Even if you’ve failed before. Stay with me and remember, start small.
Small Steps, Meet our Fit4Females Gal
I got this message on Instagram. How many times have you put anything else first before your health? I am TOTALLY guilty of this.
Small Steps for the Win
- It’s never too late to schedule time for yourself
- Start small, such as where you are wasting time daily, even 10 to 20 minutes, read this 3 Ways to Find more Time.
- Then, replace the wasted time with a small workout (download here) or something that benefits your health, mood and body.
- Pick one thing you want to achieve with your health and fitness (avoid pounds or weight loss related if possible).
- Work in small steps daily to change that “one thing”
- If breakfast is a struggle, try my go to recipe (make it with eggs instead of tofu).
- Spend $1/day to Kickstart with my 10 Day Lean and Clean, details here
Download this Freebie
Final Thoughts Small Steps
In conclusion, small steps for the win. If you ever need anything reach out, we can help. Almost dying and going through this traumatic event reminded me why I started my business. To remind YOU to make yourself a priority.
What is just one small thing you can do today to be better health wise? Share it below for accountability.
Try a FREE class – Live Virtual Women’s Only Fitness classes.
Get notified here for my free Live Trainings with recipes, workouts and much more.
xo Trina Medves
Get super insider tips here
Click here to join my FIT Insider I will email you tips weekly
Get started with my 10 Day Lean and Clean program for less than $1 a day.
Our Fit4Females Community
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.