Stop sabotaging everything you do. Two of my clients just lost 10 pounds. One celebrated as she stepped on the scale at her doctors check up. The other was not as proud because “I have so much more to lose”. Self sabotage rearing its ugly head. Join my FIT Insider here where I dish out goodies weekly.
Self Sabotage Stop it
Self sabotage is dangerous. Fitness and health is for life. You are in it for the long game. It’s not just for weight loss, it’s for your mental health, emotions, bones, heart, lungs, muscles and so much more.
You cannot make changes until you are ready.
You’re not your excuses. Instead, have an abundant mindset even when you don’t believe in yourself or your goals.
Life hands you a lot of struggles. Choose to react differently.
Repeat and retrain your brain.
I am making healthy choices, positive changes, I am drinking less coffee, eating less sugar. Fill your brain with as much positivity as possible.
Start with my free 14 Day Challenge here.
Trina’s Tidbits Recap
- Make a 24 hour plan for food, fitness, sleep and wellness that will help you reach your goals.
- Revise and repeat that plan for another 24 hours.
- Small steps for the win.
- Try this gluten free Pesto Egg Salad recipe
- Get on the list for my Fit4Females Recipe Book here.
- Start with my free 14 Day Challenge here.
- Change the story in your mind. Re-write another movie with a better ending.
Celebrate EVERY pound you lose, big or small
- Don’t lose weight to change your life.
- Change your life and the weight will come off.
- Small steps and not depriving yourself is what sticks.
- Skip the binging and shaming yourself.
Snacks to support weight loss
Enjoy these healthy snacks and stop depriving yourself.
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies, recipe here
- Chocolate Protein Muffins *no gluten or dairy recipe here
- Immune Boosting latte no caffeine, recipe here
- Salted Almond Protein Bars *click here for recipe, make ahead and freeze
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.
- Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
- Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workout
- Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
Leave A Comment