As a busy Mom of three, I need quick, healthy and easy snacks. I am sharing three quick and easy snacks that I love. All of these snacks add a punch in the protein, fat and fibre department and taste refreshing. These snacks are also complete for a pre and post workout session for healthy recovery. You can pre-pack these quick and easy snacks and know that you are fuelling up with protein, fibre and healthy fats when you are busy.
Quick and Easy Snacks that I Love
Apple, Pumpkin Seeds & Cinnamon
- 1 Apple cored and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Generous sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Option to warm up the Apple and Seeds in a frying pan to your liking
Plain Yogurt, Pomegranate & Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Plain Greek or Coconut Yogurt
- 1/2 of a Pomegranate
- 2 Tbsp. of Pumpkin Seeds
Frozen Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Cut chunks of banana (a bit thicker) ½ inch or so
- Top with almond or peanut butter
- Add another chunk on top *add chia for fibre
- Freeze on a cookie tray and voila it makes a sandwich!
Full of potassium and a great post workout snack!
Let me know what you think!
Want more recipes and advice from me? Need a kickstart and to lose some weight and inches with a simplified formula? We are dishing out 67 in our 28 Day Shape Up Challenge! Join the community of like minded women that are in the program of have already been through.
Leave A Comment