These Protein Energy Bites are a cheaper and healthier version of snacks you find at the grocery store. The Protein Powder is family friendly and is the tasting Protein Powder I’ve had in 23+ years (even kids can have it). Get notified about more recipes and my New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
Protein Energy Bites
Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, nut free option
Ingredients: approximately 18 energy bites
- 1/2 cup any nut butter or nut free alternative *I prefer almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 scoops Chocolate or Vanilla Plant Protein Powder or 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla *I love this chemical free protein powder
- 2 cups gluten free puffed rice cereal (or substitute 1 cup gluten free oats)
How to Make:
- Add ingredients in the order above to a bowl
- Mix batter well
- Use an ice cream or cookie scoop and roll them into balls *I like bite size
- Place on a flat pan or wood cutting board. Place in fridge or freezer or eat them right away.
- Once they harden, store them in a sealed container
If your honey is hard, add to a pot on low until it’s liquid *let cool before you start rolling into balls. You can also mix the nut butter with the honey and melt. These are cheaper than store bought, full of protein and a healthy snack that grown ups and children love. This recipe is part of our 10 Day Shred Program.
If your nut jar is near the end, save it and fill it with some water and use it in recipes or in smoothies. It’s delicious.
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
Trina Medves xo
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.