Never buy Oatmeal Raisin cookies again. You will save money, cut back on sugar and additives and they are great pre or post workout. These Oatmeal Cookies contain 6 ingredients and are full of protein, healthy fats and fibre. If you are using Protein Powder, make sure it is family friendly. This protein powder is safe for kids Get notified about more recipes and my New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookies
Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, naturally sweetened
Ingredients: Makes 9 cookies
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder, this is a very clean option
- 1 cup quick oats *not steel cuts
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter *or nut free butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
How to Make:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Mash banana in a bowl with a fork, add the protein powder and mix well
- Add protein powder to banana mix, stir well
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in the banana bowl
- Use an ice cream scooper or spoon to form cookie balls
- Flatten the cookie balls with a fork
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes
- Let them cool before you enjoy them
To measure the perfect size cookies, use an ice cream scooper. It keeps your hands cleaner too. You can omit the protein powder if you don’t have any but it’s a perfect if you want more nutrients and protein in your diet.
Make sure it’s clean and NSF certified. This is my clean and NSF certified Protein Powder here. These are a great breakfast or snack option.
If you need a kickstart, try our 10 Day Shred Program. Tons of recipes and a great day to kickstart with something simple and effective.
If your nut jar is near the end, save it and fill it with some water and use it in recipes or in smoothies. It’s delicious.
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
Trina Medves xo
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.