These Outrageous Oat Jars are incredible for a sweet tooth because they are full of fibre and healthy fats. I love it with homemade Raspberry Jam. Mix it up with granola, coconut whip or any fruit creation. These jars are easy to make and a no fuss breakfast making mornings run smoother. Grab all of my free tidbits, inspiration, workouts and recipes in my Fit4Females Fit Insider here.
?Ingredients: Makes 4 Oat Jars
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of natural Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa (optional)
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- You will add all of the above to a blender or food processor or hand mix
- 2 cups of raw oatmeal *reserved for the end
??How to Make:
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or Ninja *except the oatmeal
- No blender: Mash the bananas and mix it all up with a spatula
- Once blended, add 2 cups of oats and mix it together
- Pour into four Mason jars
Coach Trina’s Tidbits:
Oatmeal is a great choice for the fibre which helps regulate your bowl movements which are important for detoxification. You do not need a diet or to restrict your calories. Here are a few extra Tidbits to prep and plan in advance.
- Meal Prep and Grocery Shopping Tidbits
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- My favourite flourless Chocolate Protein Muffins School safe
- Try this homemade Raspberry Jam
Meet me daily on social media below. Make this recipe and take action so that you can be healthier inside and out.
Trina Medves xo