A Matcha latte is a great addition or replacement for traditional caffeinated drinks because you avoid the crash you get when you come down from the “caffeine high”. The health benefits of matcha are said to be incredible. Get notified about more recipes and my New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
Matcha Latte Recipe
This healthy recipe is easy to make and comes with an abundance of antioxidants, it’s calming, soothing and energizing without the crash. Enjoy your matcha latte. Tag me on social with the hashtag #Fit4Females when you make it.
View this post on Instagram
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- One Medjool date, pit removed *smaller dates use 2 or 3
- 1 cup dairy or non dairy unsweetened milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure matcha powder
How to Make:
- Heat milk on medium heat in a pot, stirring constantly
- Boil the water
- Add all ingredients in order above to a blender
- Blend until the dates are completely dissolved
- Serve and enjoy your Matcha latte
Trina’s Tidbits Recap
- You avoid the “caffeine high” of traditional caffeinated drinks.
- Its full of great nutrients.
- Enjoy antioxidants, its calming, soothing and energizing without the crash. Plus it’s so pretty and easy to make.
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Trina Medves xo
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.
- Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
- Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workout
- Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
Leave A Comment