This green smoothie recipe is filled with incredible nutrients that are easily digestible. This is my favourite plant based protein powder. I’ve tried A LOT of protein powders and finally landed on one that is health, tastes great and is very clean. Get notified about my new Fit4Females Recipe Book here.
- 1 cup of plant based milk
- 1 cup of spinach
- One half of a banana frozen or not
- 1 scoop of plant based Protein Powder, this is my favourite
- 5 ice cubes
- Optional avocado which makes it super creamy
How to Make:
- Add all ingredients in the order above and blend until smooth (no chunks)
Benefits of Spinach
- You can hardly taste it
- Full of fibre
- Vitamins A, C, K, folate, iron, potassium
- Healthy and low in carbs
- It’s amazing raw or sauteed in almost anything
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- Get notified about my new Fit4Females Recipe Book here.
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Trina Medves xo
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.