This green smoothie recipe is filled with incredible nutrients that are easily digestible. This is my favourite plant based protein powder. I’ve tried A LOT of protein powders and finally landed on one that is health, tastes great and is very clean. Get notified about my new Fit4Females Recipe Book here.
Green Protein Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of plant based milk
- 1 cup of spinach
- One half of a banana frozen or not
- 1 scoop of plant based Protein Powder, this is my favourite
- 5 ice cubes
- Optional avocado which makes it super creamy
How to Make:
- Add all ingredients in the order above and blend until smooth (no chunks)
Benefits of Spinach
- You can hardly taste it
- Full of fibre
- Vitamins A, C, K, folate, iron, potassium
- Healthy and low in carbs
- It’s amazing raw or sauteed in almost anything
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- Get notified about my new Fit4Females Recipe Book here.
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Trina Medves xo
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.
- Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
- Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workout
- Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
Leave A Comment