Goals can suck especially when you focus only on that weight loss “number”. Most of us end up feeling like a failure when the goal doesn’t happen. Big goals are hard to reach like “I want to lose 30 pounds.” This has repeatedly happened for me with my recipe book. It’s such a huge goal and I honestly wanted to give up over and over again. You and I have big goals and dreams.
Join my FIT Insider here where I dish out amazing tips.
Goals: Change your focus
Have you failed at weight loss? When you don’t hit that goal of “losing 10 pounds”, you beat yourself up. You lose 3 pounds but you don’t celebrate that. You only focus on the 7 pounds you didn’t lose.
Ask yourself daily “what can I do today to take baby steps towards this goal.”
Change your language to
Instead of “I want to get skinny” say I am getting strong and lean. Here are a few things we can do together to break these goals down. Focus instead on language like: I am
- Losing body fat.
- Moving my body.
- Growing my muscles.
- Being consistent.
- Getting healthy.
Every day ask yourself “what does my goal require me to do daily to succeed?
Do you have to:
- Move your body?
- Eat more fruits and vegetables?
- Have more realistic expectations?
- Get to bed earlier?
- Drink more water?
- Be consistent?
- Brain storm ideas now.
Be kind to yourself
You cannot make changes until you are ready. You’re not your excuses but life is hella hard. Start to prioritize you in small tidbits. Start with my free 14 Day Challenge here.
Celebrate every pound you lose, big or small
- Don’t lose weight to change your life.
- Change your life and the weight will come off.
- Small steps and not depriving yourself is what sticks.
- Skip the binging and shaming yourself.
You can do this! I know you can.
Trina Medves xo
Enjoy these healthy snacks and stop depriving yourself.
- Self sabotage is your worst enemy, read more.
- Weight loss meal plan here.
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Need fitness classes and more workouts?
We specialize in Women’s Only Fitness and Post Natal fitness. Join us below.
- Start now, sign up for a FREE class.
- Our Fit4Females Fit Insider has lots of tips, recipes and workout
- Join our Community Free Facebook Group for accountability
Leave A Comment