Fit4Females is a place that is different from any other gym, class and facility that you have ever been to. What separates Fit4Females from all of the other programs, trainers and facilities is that we go ABOVE and BEYOND with every client, at every meeting and at every class. It’s not just about the class that you attend, it’s not just about the work that you put in to get the results that you are looking for, it’s not about the money, etc.. It’s about the fact that we truly care about each and every member and we stop at nothing to give them endless support.
Why are we different?
The simple answer, your Trainer cares about your success, well being and how you are doing
Your Trainer gives you endless support during class and after when you are in the “real world”
Your Trainer cares about you and takes the time to educate you about each and every exercise
You Trainer cares about your success and educates you at every class about fitness, nutrition and wellness
Your Trainer knows your name
Your Trainer designs classes for everyone: injured, pregnant, post natal, out of shape, elite athlete and everything in between
Your Trainer eats, breathes and practices what she preaches
Your Trainer is CERTIFIED
Trainer, Trina Medves and Fit4Females
Those are just a few reasons why Fit4Females is amazing. I wanted to share this email that I received today from one of my long time members:
So I’ve come to the conclusion that you spoil us. Let me explain.
After almost 3 years I went back and tried a group exercise class at the gym. I know, I know. What was I thinking? Schedule said cardio boot camp so I figured I’d give it a go. How bad could it be? Some findings, and why you spoil us…
1) The instructor didn’t tell us her name or ask if anyone’s new. I talked to her before the class said I was 4 months pregnant but have done boot camp classes before so if there’s anything that I shouldn’t do or have modified let me know. She didn’t ask me my name nor did she show me modifications.
2) Boot camp classes should not be done on at step. Ever. If I wanted a step class I would have done a step class.
3) She stood there looking at her watch every move to count the 30 seconds – not cool.
4) Show your moves. What if I didn’t know what a mountain runner is? And if you’re going to make the class do burpees do them correctly yourself!
5) Pregnant people cannot spend 15 minutes on their backs for abs. Modify.
To sum up this really long rambling that is me, thank you for being you and teaching the way you do. It’s inspiring and refreshing.
Stay in the Know!
Be sure to check the Blog regularly
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Enjoy your Free Newsletters
Yours in health, fitness and wellness,