Fit4Females is big on goal setting. Too many of us do not achieve the goals we set or forget to even “set a goal”. That’s about to change! Wanting something so bad is not enough to succeed. Hard work, planning, discipline, determination, passion, reasonable goal setting and believing in yourself are important tools for achieving success. Join F4F’s “Believe it and Achieve it” Goal Challenge and become accountable and successful. You do not have to be in class to be a part of this Challenge.
1. Set your May goal. Write it on the F4F Master Goal List in class. If you are not in class, email your goal to me. $5 min donation to take part in the challenge (all monies to be donated to Food4Kids).
2. Write down your plan to achieve your goal and tell someone else.
3. Work at it all month. Join the “Fit4Females Facebook Event” and post how you are doing on the F4F fan page wall (good or bad) – Event will be posted on April 29). As a bonus, each time you post a comment about how you are doing in the challenge, your name will be entered in a draw to win a $25 Fit4Females Gift Certificate. All you have to do is post your comments on the wall. Not on facebook? No problem, email your comments to us here.
4. Successful Candidates: If you achieve your goal on May 31, you will feed the hungry by bringing a non-perishable food item or $2 to Fit4Females and earn “I’m so awesome” bragging rights. Let’s see how many pounds of food or money we can collect by achieving our goals as a team.
5. Non successful Candidates: If you are not successful on May 31, you will pay $10 to the penalty pod to feed the hungry (all monies to be donated to Food4Kids).
*If your goal is something that you are working on daily (i.e.: no eating 3 hours before bed, no added sugar daily, etc) you will pay an additional 50 cents to Food4Kids pod for every day that you broke the rule.
1. We work on the honour system so be honest with yourself.
2. Your goal cannot be weight or inches related.
3. The goal must be fitness, wellness or nutrition related.
4. It must be achievable for the month (“I want to run 10k but I’ve never run before” is not reasonable in 4 weeks).
5. You can join anytime during the month of may.
6. Have fun!
Goal Examples: I will go to bed at 10pm every night, I will cook 5 days out of 7, I will not eat fast food, I will not eat 3 hours before bed, I will not consume caffeine, I will not eat added sugar, I will not eat white flour, I will eat 5 servings of veggies per day, I will have 1 cheat day per week, I will schedule work outs 3 times per week with no excuses, I will eat breakfast every morning, I will do X amount of full toe push ups or burpees, I will run or walk the F4F 5k on May 26, I will attend every scheduled class that I am in, etc.
Please join me in this awesome challenge. It’s time we start being proactive about our success. Share this challenge with all of your friends. Team work is key. Anyone can join, even if you are not part of the Fit4Females classes!
Get In Touch With Us!
I would love to hear from you so be sure to post your comments below. Join us in a Program if you want a little group support. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and sign up for our free Newsletters now! Share this link with your friends and post some comments if you want the free workouts to keep coming.
Yours in health, fitness and nutrition,