Fit4Females started in June 2007 in the hopes of getting Moms active in Stroller Fitness. There was no Website, Newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, no Fit4Females vehicles or products etc. I did not have any clients or equipment, but I did have a big passion for fitness and the motivation and inspiration I needed to make people feel incredible.
Thanks to the support of my family, clients who believed in us and the Dofasco Park Recreation Centre, Fit4Females continues to grow. Without the support, Fit4Females would not be able to make people feel amazing, strong, battle depression, anxiety and stress or become better versions of themselves. F4F is not only about getting strong, lean and fit!
Booty Camp Party with us June 25 at 8pm!
HERE WE ARE 6 YEARS LATER!
- Sold out classes
- A growing clientele list
- Awards for Best Personal Trainer, Best Boot Camp and Best Women’s Only Fitness Club
- Tons of success stories and thousands of pounds and inches lost
- Several appearances on CHCH News
- Mentions in the press and CBC News
- Published articles relating to Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness
- Our very own Fit4Females 1Kids and 5k Ladies only run
- Raising awarness for Rare Disease Day, Mastocytosis
- Giving back with Community events
- Battling anxiety and depression in women!!!
- The best clientele list in the entire world and more!
- Glowing report and feedback from our clients
- Most importantly, getting clients and families fit and healthy!
A big thank you to everyone who continues to believe in Fit4Females. It would not be possible without you showing up to classes and spreading the word! I am so lucky to be able to do what I was put on this earth to do… MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE!
Time for a Fitness Celebration!
Please join us for a Karma 6 year Anniversary Fitness Class
**Free draw giveaway to everyone that wears their Fit4Females Fit Tee!
Fit Tees: On sale June 25 only for $15 (reg. $20) – All proceeds to the McNally House
Date: Tuesday, June 25 at 8pm
Where: Dofasco Park Rec Centre – Rooms BCD
What to Bring: Water bottle and a mat
What: A 45 min “6 Year Booty Camp Class” that will rock your body, mood and energy! Followed by giveaways, light snacks, drinks (non-alcoholic) and social time! If anyone would like to bring their favourite dish please do! NO equipment needed.
Cost: FREE – $10 Karma donation towards the McNally House in Memory of my Father, Gerard, who passed away suddenly 2 short years ago of Cancer. Anyone is welcome (adults only).
Current, past and new members welcome!
New to class? Please fill out the Registrations Forms here and arrive 15 minutes early to class.
1 for $3 or 2 for $5
Great Prizes including Fit Tees, Fit4Females Gift Certificates and more…
ALL procceds to be donated to the McNally House
Please share your fondest memories of Fit4Females with me. I love getting your feedback and your stories inspire others! Please contact me with your comments here or post them on this page.
Yours in fitness, health and wellness,
Owner and Head Trainer