Fit4Females started in June 2007 in the hopes of getting Moms active in Stroller Fitness. There was no Website, Newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, no Fit4Females products or Members etc. I did not have any clients or equipment, but I had a big passion for fitness and the motivation and inspiration I needed to make people feel incredible.
Thanks to the support of my family, Team Members and Leaders who believed in us and the Dofasco Park Recreation Centre, Fit4Females continues to grow. Without the support, Fit4Females would not be able to make people feel amazing, strong, battle depression, anxiety and stress or become better versions of themselves. F4F is not only about getting strong, lean and fit! 8 years later we have an incredible Team of Leaders and Members!
Boot Camp Party with us June 9 at 8pm!
HERE WE ARE 8 YEARS LATER!
- Sold out classes
- A growing list of Team Members
- Awards for Best Personal Trainer, Best Boot Camp, Best Pilates and Best Women’s Only Fitness Club
- Tons of success stories and thousands of pounds and inches lost
- Several appearances on CHCH News
- Mentions in the press and CBC News
- Published articles relating to Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness
- Our very own Fit4Females 1Kids and 5k Ladies only run
- Raising awarness for Rare Disease Day
- Giving back with Community events
- Battling anxiety and depression in women
- The best clientele list in the entire world and more
- Glowing report and feedback from our clients
- Most importantly, getting clients and families fit and healthy!
A big thank you to everyone who continues to believe in Fit4Females. It would not be possible without you showing up to classes and spreading the word! Thanks for the opportunity MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE!
Time for a Fitness Celebration!
Please join us for a Karma 8 year Anniversary Fitness Class
*Free draw giveaway to everyone that wears their Fit4Females Fit Tee!
Fit Tees: $20 – All proceeds to the McNally House where my father passed
Date: Tuesday, June 9 at 8pm
Where: Dofasco Park Rec Centre – Rooms BCD
What to Bring: Water bottle and a mat
What: A 45 min “8 Year Karma Boot Camp Class” that will rock your body, mood and energy! Followed by giveaways, light snacks, drinks (non-alcoholic) and social time! If anyone would like to bring their favourite dish please do! NO equipment needed.
Cost: FREE – $10 Karma donation towards the McNally House in memory of my father, Gerard, who passed away suddenly almost 4 years ago of Cancer. Anyone is welcome. Click here to register or donate now. Please bring cash for the raffle prizes.
Current, past and new members welcome!
New to class? Please fill out the Registrations Forms here and arrive 15 minutes early to class.
1 for $5 or 3 for $10
Great Prizes including Fit Tees, Fit4Females Gift Certificates and more…
ALL procceds to be donated to the McNally House
Please share your fondest memories of Fit4Females with us, we want your feedback and your stories inspire others! Please contact us with your comments here or post them on this page.
Registration is opening soon for Summer!
Yours in fitness, health and wellness,
Owner and Head Trainer