It’s back! 370.4lbs were lost in the past 2 challenges! Join our 5 week Spring Make Over Challenge now – Tuesday May 22 to June 26. Bathing suit season is almost here, stop dreading your body and make a change now. *NEW: 3 Options to choose from, Grocery Store Tour, full body measurements including before and after photos, my favourite recipes and weekly winners of a $25 Fit4Females Gift Certificate (for the individual that loses the most weight each week). *Nursing clients can safely participate in the challenge.
$90 Total Makeover Package:
Full body measurements including weight hydration and body fat %, before and after photos (once at the beginning of the challenge and once at the end), Grocery Store Tour on Tues, May 22 at 5:30pm – kids are welcome ($7 towards weigh in fee towards the penalty pod) and my favourite recipes. Schedule your appointment early. Anyone is welcome on the tour, even those not in the challenge. Click here for more details on the Grocery Store Tour https://www.fit4females.com/2012/05/08/grocery-store-tour-to-battle-belly-fat/ .
$60 “I need some help” Includes Grocery Store Tour on Tues, May 22 at 5:30pm (how to fuel your energy, foods to lose fat, “Smart your Cart”, etc.) *$7 is the weigh in costs for the penalty pot money for the 1st place prize* excludes TBP measurements and before and after photos. Click here for more details on the Grocery Store Tour https://www.fit4females.com/2012/05/08/grocery-store-tour-to-battle-belly-fat/ .
$47 “Weigh me and I’m good to go” includes weekly weigh ins only ($7 is the weigh in costs for the penalty pod money for 1st place prize – Excludes Grocery Store Tour, Recipes and TBP).
How to Pay and Register:
- Prepayment is required to guarantee a spot;
- Email money transfer (email us for details – Only applicable to those not in classes); or
- Drop forms and payment to the Main office at Dofasco Park in a sealed envelope titled: Trina Medves, Fit4Females.
- All contestants must complete the Biggest Loser Registration Forms (found on the Contact Us link at the top of the page).
1st place: $250 Fit4Females Gift Certificate and all of the Penalty Pot and weigh in money
2nd place: $100 Gift Certificate for Hair Services at Designs by Me (cut, colour, highlights, etc.) and a $100 Gift Certificate towards any lifestyle photography package (baby/family/couple/maternity) with Kathy DeMerchant Photography.
3rd place: $50 Fit4Females Gift Certificate
Weekly winner: $25 Gift Certificate for the person who loses the most body weight % each week (as detailed below)
Start date: Tuesday, May 22 7pm sharp -9am for Stroller Clients End date: Tuesday, June 26 7pm-7:45pm (final weigh in) -9am Stroller Clients
*Grocery Store Tour on Tuesday May 22 at 5:30pm Kids are welcome
- You do not have to be a client to participate, everyone is welcome;
- Recruit everyone, everyone, everyone;
- This challenge is meant to motivate each individual to become the healthiest version of themselves;
- All weigh ins will be done by Trina Medves at Fit4Females or designated person at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre located at 388 First Road East, Stoney Creek;
- No matter what amount you have to lose this challenge is for everyone; and
- This is meant to be fun and help you feel better about yourself.
Additional help with Programs or Nutrition?
If you are interested in any extra help outside of the contest, please visit the Contact Us page at www.Fit4Females.com. I can help with programs, private training or Nutrition and Meal Planning.
1. All contestants must weigh in with your Trainer, Trina Medves (or person designated by your Trainer) on the same scale at the same time. This keeps things consistent (and honest).
2. Results will be based on the percent of body weight loss. The calculation is to take your actual weight (AW at end date) and subtract it from your initial weight (IW at start date). Then divide that number by your IW. Take that number and multiply it by 100 and you get your weight loss percentage. ((IW-AW)/IW) * 100 = weight loss percentage.
So if I start at 211, and I lose 5 lbs in a month and end up at 206. That’s 211-206 (5 lbs.) Take 5 lbs. and divide it by my starting weight (211). 5/211 = .023697
Multiply that by 100 and you get 2.37%
3. “HAVE FUN”, eat healthy, and exercise.
4. The first weigh in will be on Tuesday, May 22 from 7 -7:45pm (first come first serve upstairs at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre – you will not be accepted at 7:46pm).
5. The final weigh in will be on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 from 7pm – 7:45pm (first come first serve upstairs at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre).
6. Weigh ins will occur every Tuesday from 7 – 7:45pm (first come first serve upstairs at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre, you can bring your children with you). Stroller clients can weigh in on Tuesday mornings at 9am sharp). No exceptions will be made for any other days or times.
Please note that if you miss your weigh in time you must pay $1 for missed weigh in
7. The registration fee “MUST” be paid in advance to guarantee a spot.
8. You can join at any time during the first 3 weeks (but the longer you wait the harder it will be to win).
9. All monies owing to the penalty pot (components are enumerated in bullets 11-14) must be paid during the time of weigh in or prior to the following weigh in. If you have a bad week, be prepared to break out the spare change.
10. There will be a $1 weigh in fee per week applied to all contestants.
11. There will be a penalty fee of $1 applied if your weight stays the same.
12. There will be a penalty fee of $1 if you miss weigh in. If you know you are away, please pay in advance.
13. There will be a penalty fee of $1 added for each pound gained. (i.e. Gain 3 pounds, you owe $3, applies to last week’s weight, not starting weight).
DO IT NOW and recruit a friend. It’s time to make a change.
Yours in health, fitness and wellness,