3 Ways to Immediately Find More Time
If you’ve ever had complaints about running around, getting caught in the same every day rat race, doing everything for everybody else or saying “I’m too busy”, then I have the solutions 4 you. First you have to realize that time is not just going to appear and all the sudden you have so much time you don’t know what to do with it. You have to make it happen.
Tip #1 Replace I’m too busy with It’s Not Important to me
- What things do you wish you had more time for?
- Are you busy doing the things you actually love?
- What are you busy doing daily?
Tip #2 Identify your “Time Suckers” TS’s
Grab a pen and paper and dump every answer that comes to mind. Don’t over think it. Ask yourself these questions before you suffer from burn out:
- What are you saying yes too?
- Is there anything you can say no to?
- Is there anything you can delegate?
- Are you wasting too much time on social media? If so set time blocks
- Where can you find 10 extra minutes in your day?
- Can you schedule time aside for yourself?
- Is it possible that you’re taking on too many tasks?
- Take a close look at your calendar and really start calendaring things that are important to you
- Schedule blocks of time for your workout, a walk, meal planning, social media. Add everything as an appointment to your calendar and take the list from Tip #1 above of what’s important.
- What can you put on hold?
Tip #3 Identify one thing have you been putting off and want to accomplish
- Write down something that you really want to accomplish or you wish you had more time for
- What will be the payoff will be if you accomplish that one thing?
- What do you need to put aside or do to make this one thing happen
- Start being a master of your OWN calendar
- Set a date for when you want to accomplish this one thing
- Schedule action steps in your calendar to make it happen