It’s back! Over 600 pounds were lost in the past 2 challenges! Join our 6 week Biggest Loser Challenge starting February 11 to March 25 and get motivated to lose weight, inches, be accountable and get healthier. Nursing Moms are welcome to participate in the challenge. Time to get lean and serious for Spring (yes, it’s just around the corner). *3 Options to choose from including:
- Option 1 “Total Makeover Package” $97 *price includes $7 weigh in fee – Click here for package details
- Option 2 “I need some help” $67 * price includes $7 weigh in fee – Click here for package details
- Option 3 “Weigh me and I’m good to go” $60 *price includes $7 weigh in fee – Click here for package details
- Pricing Options
- Biggest Loser Package Description Details
- Weigh in Schedule 7 weigh ins total
- Click here to see Results from Past Challenges
How to Pay and Register
- Prepayment is required to guarantee a spot;
- Email money transfer *Contact us for details; or
- New Clients: Click here to download the New Member Forms
- Challenge is open to anyone, including male and female participants – Register Now!
1st place: $250 Fit4Females Gift Certificate and all of the Penalty Pot and weigh in money
2nd place: $100 Gift Certificate Hair Services with an incredible hair stylist TBA (cut, colour, highlights, etc.) and a $100 Gift Certificate towards any lifestyle photography package (baby/family/couple/maternity) with Kathy DeMerchant Photography.
3rd place: $50 Fit4Females Gift Certificate
Start date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7pm sharp
End date: Tuesday, March 25 7pm-7:45pm (final weigh in)
- You do not have to be a client to participate, everyone is welcome;
- Recruit everyone, everyone, everyone;
- This challenge is meant to motivate each individual to become the healthiest version of themselves;
- All weigh ins will be done by Trina Medves at Fit4Females or F4F designated person at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre located at 388 First Road East, Stoney Creek *Lifestyles office;
- No matter what amount you have to lose this challenge is for everyone; and
- This is meant to be fun and help you feel better about yourself.
Additional help with Programs or Nutrition?
If you are interested in any extra help outside of the contest, please check out our Nutrition and Wellness Services and Contact Us. We can help with programs, private training or Nutrition and Meal Planning.
1. All contestants must weigh in with your designated F4F Trainer on the same scale at the same time. This keeps things consistent (and honest).
2. Results will be based on the percent of body weight loss. The calculation is to take your actual weight (AW at end date) and subtract it from your initial weight (IW at start date). Then divide that number by your IW. Take that number and multiply it by 100 and you get your weight loss percentage. ((IW-AW)/IW) * 100 = weight loss percentage.
So if I start at 211, and I lose 5 lbs in a month and end up at 206. That’s 211-206 (5 lbs.) Take 5 lbs. and divide it by my starting weight (211). 5/211 = .023697
Multiply that by 100 and you get 2.37%
3. “HAVE FUN”, eat healthy, and exercise.
4. The first weigh in will be on Tuesday, February 11 from 7 -7:45pm (first come first serve upstairs Lifestyles Office at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre – you will not be accepted at 7:46pm).
5. The final weigh in will be on Tuesday, March 25 from 7pm – 7:45pm (first come first serve upstairs Lifestyles Office at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre).
6. Weigh ins will occur every Tuesday from 7 – 7:45pm (first come first serve upstairs at the Dofasco Park Rec Centre, you can bring your children with you). No exceptions will be made for any other days or times.
Please note that you must pay $1 to the winning penalty pod for missed weigh in
7. The registration fee “MUST” be paid in advance to guarantee a spot.
8. You can join at any time during the first 3 weeks (but the longer you wait the harder it will be to win).
9. All monies owing to the penalty pot (components are enumerated in bullets 10-14) must be paid during the time of weigh in or prior to the following weigh in. If you have a bad week, be prepared to break out the spare change.
10. There will be a $1 weigh in fee per week applied to all contestants (*included in your registration fee).
11. There will be a penalty fee of $1 applied if your weight stays the same.
12. There will be a penalty fee of $1 if you miss weigh in. If you know you are away, please pay in advance.
13. There will be a penalty fee of $1 added for each pound gained. (i.e. Gain 3 pounds, you owe $3, applies to last week’s weight, not starting weight).
DO IT NOW and recruit a friend. It’s time to make a change.
Yours in health, fitness and wellness,