Egg Cups can be one of the healthiest and easiest snacks or for a quick meal. My kids love them and they are so full of goodness. Next up, I will try the egg cups with vegetarian sausage, I think it would be so good. Get notified about more recipes and my New Fit4Females Recipe Book coming soon here.
This healthy recipe is easy to make and high protein. Keep it healthy by adding lots of veggies to the egg cups and little or no cheese. Bookmark this page for later. Eggs cups are great for grab and go. Dairy free, full of veggies and a great post workout snack too.
- Cut small pieces of any veggies *shown here yellow bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms and spinach
- Crack the eggs in a bowl *3 eggs made 5 eggs cups
- Add spices to egg mix *I used crushed red pepper flakes, pink Himalayan sea salt, black pepper, paprika and garlic powder (turmeric or cumin would be amazing)
- Add 2 tsp non dairy milk *I used unsweetened almond
- Beat the egg mixture well
- Add avocado oil to your muffin pan *I layered the bottom with a few spinach leaves
- Add all veggies to bottom of muffin cups
- Pour egg mixture on top
- Optional: a couple drop of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
How to Make:
- Bake at 400 degrees celcius for approximately 14-16 min *I like hard eggs
- Serve and enjoy!
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
- My free 7 Day Meal Plan ideas
- Join my private Facebook Group here
- Come and try a FREE class
- 10 Day Lean and Clean Kickstart
Trina Medves xo