Chocolate Salted Nut bars or clusters created by my Teenager. I am so proud! “Mom, can I make this as a snack?” Teach them from a young age. Let them make mistakes in the kitchen. Get all of my freebies weekly to your inbox in the Fit4Females Fit Insider here.
My son made these himself. He was so sweet he even offered to share with his sisters even though I said “save it for yourself buddy”, lol!
Prep Time: 10 min
- Any nuts or seeds you like
- We used pecans and almonds
- 1/2 cup of any chocolate or mini chocolate chips *we use dairy free and organic
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Pot with a steel bowl on top to melt the chocolate
??How to Make Chocolate Salted Nut Bars:
- Lay out your nut combination in any shape you want on parchment paper
- We clustered them together like “mini bars”
- Boil water in a pot with a small steel bowl and the chocolate inside
- Add the chocolate to the bowl and watch it melt slowly
- Keep stirring the chocolate so it doesn’t burn or stick
- Once chocolate is melted, grab a spatula and slowly pour over nut clusters
- Finish with Himalayan sea salt on top to taste
- Put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to let the chocolate harden
- Serve and enjoy!
Find Me On Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Lots More for You
Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and use hashtag #Fit4Females when you post your photos related to all of our goodies.
Meet me daily on social media below. Make this recipe and take action so that you can be healthier inside and out.
Trina Medves xo