Get your heart pumping with this Cardio Core Quickie Workout that is perfect if you are strapped for time but want a quickie that will strengthen your body. Planks are a great way to strengthen your core without crunching. If you have been sitting all day get up and get moving. Get a mat, start your music and start the timer.
Cardio Core Quickie Workout
Cardio Core Quickie Workout move #1
60 sec of Front Plank into a T plank alternating sides
Cardio Core Quickie Workout move #2
30 sec L Side Plank, 30 sec R Side Plank
Cardio Core Quickie Workout move#3
60 sec of Ski Jumpers side to side
Cardio Core Quickie Workout move #4
30 sec of Weighted Calf Raises
Cardio Core Quickie Workout move #5
30 sec of Burpees or Body Weight Squats
Cardio Core Quickie Tips
- Always warm up first and consult your physician before you start a fitness program
- Preform each rep with good form, tecnique, full range of motion and work within your limits
- Repeat the cycle for 3 rounds
- Increasing progression: add weight to the planks and squats
- Nutrition: Nutrition Challenge – Add flaxseed to your daily routine. Try it in smoothies, salads, as a breading for meats, etc.
Bonus Burner Challenge
Add 5 Burpees or 5 pushups and a max Front Plank hold every other day for 30 days. Be sure to track your progress.