This Breakfast of Champions post was inspired by one of our Members who asked us to do a breakfast post because she struggles with breakfast ideas. You ask, we listen! Do you eat breakfast every morning within 30 minutes of waking? If the answer is yes, excellent, keep it up and check out 10 more recipes below. If the answer is no then weight gain, low energy, increased cortisol, blood sugar spikes, extra calories consumed, overeating, increased body fat and overall grumpiness is on the rise for you. I don’t know about you but that’s a list I definitely want to avoid.
10 Breakfast of Champions Recipes
When you eat breakfast regularly, you keep your hormones happy, waist line in check and you fuel your body and brain from the inside out. The fastest way to weight gain is to skip breakfast so let’s build you an “F4F Breakfast of Champions list”. Skip the drive through bagels, sandwiches and specialty coffees. Here are 10 easy recipes to whip up at home.
Trina’s Top 10 Breakfast Picks
- Smoothies – they are fast and absorbed quickly in the blood stream. I have a smoothie almost everyday. Click here for some incredible recipes
- Eggs any way with a side of grilled or sautéed veggies – always keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge, especially if in a rush
- Ezekiel Toast with Almond butter or pumpkin seed butter with a side of fruit
- Yogurt Blast Parfait! Plain Greek Yogurt with natural honey and fresh berries of any kind *recipe here
- Iced Mocchacino without all of the unhealthy calories, sugars and fat. Skip the “Specialty Coffee” shops and make our healthy and tasty recipe here
- Home made healthy Juices first and then a healthy breakfast after. Juice will give you a good morning cleanse. The calories are low and so good for you that you don’t have to worry about eating more after. Try our Energizing Green Juice or our Lean Mean Green Machine.
- Chocolate Milkshake hold the belly fat recipe
- Fat Blasting Protein Smoothie recipe
Here are two of my personal Favourites
9. Chocolate Banana Protein Milkshake recipe here
10. Open Faced Egg Sandwich (featured below)
What You Need
- 1 tsp of coconut oil or unsalted organic butter
- 1-2 eggs or 3 egg whites
- tomato slices
- 1 inch goat’s cheese
- 1 slice of Ezekiel toast
- greens for garnish
Cook your egg any way you like *above was fried with the oil, placed on the toast and top in order with all ingredients. This would also work well if you had your eggs pre boiled.
Spread the love and use the share buttons below! Thanks for reading and most importantly, please leave a comment below.