Booty Building Exercise – Video
NOT recommended for pregnant women or anyone with diastasis recti (abdominal separation). Grab your water bottle, a sweat towel and your beautiful body and let’s get started with 10-12 reps for 4 rounds. Be sure to warm up and stretch afterwards.
Trainer Trina’s Tips
- Always WARM UP first and foam roll if possible *Goal is to increase the heart rate, warm up the body and muscles and reduce the risk of injury
- Listen to your body, complete full range of motion
- Never work through pain, progression is the goal
- Don’t sacrifice form for speed
- Cool Down: 5-10 min – Always stretch and foam roll, gentle tension no pain
- Schedule your workouts as an appointment in your calendar
- Rest days are important and stretching is a MUST
- Start this move on the floor or a bench first
- Progress to a stability ball
- Modify by dropping to your elbows
- Draw mainly from the hamstrings and glutes
- Option to double press up with the legs for a hip extension, pause and squeeze
I love training BOOTIES and back side. What is your favourite body part to train?
- Download my 10 Minute Butts and Guts Workout
- A Better Butt and Why you Need it
- Watch this video for 4 of my Favourite Back and Butt Exercises
Join me for more Trainer Tips
- Join our Community: Free Talk with Trina Facebook Group for support and free tips along the way
- Click here to get notified of my free coaching tips and workouts on Facebook Live
- Follow us on Facebook here
Let’s do this! Jump on our list below to get more Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness tips below. Don’t be shy, say HI!