Booty exercises are not only functional for your body and weight loss, they help tone your butt and fill out your pants. I love training my booty and there is no shortage of exercises that I can share with you. If you like this, be sure to Download my 10 Minute Butts and Guts Workout. Training and building your glutes will help you burn more calories at rest. The booty aka glutes is your muscle furnace and it really helps you burn more calories, tone your back side and look great in your clothes.
Booty Building Exercise – Video
This Fit4Females Glute and Hamstring Exercise on a Stability Ball will help build your booty and backside. Start on the floor and progress slowly to a stability ball as you get stronger. Adding the movement on a stability ball will help you get better range and more glute activation.
NOT recommended for pregnant women or anyone with diastasis recti (abdominal separation). Grab your water bottle, a sweat towel and your beautiful body and let’s get started with 10-12 reps for 4 rounds. Be sure to warm up and stretch afterwards.
Download this Butts and Guts Buster workout
Trainer Trina’s Tips
- Always WARM UP first and foam roll if possible *Goal is to increase the heart rate, warm up the body and muscles and reduce the risk of injury
- Listen to your body, complete full range of motion
- Never work through pain, progression is the goal
- Don’t sacrifice form for speed
- Cool Down: 5-10 min – Always stretch and foam roll, gentle tension no pain
- Schedule your workouts as an appointment in your calendar
- Rest days are important and stretching is a MUST
- Start this move on the floor or a bench first
- Progress to a stability ball
- Modify by dropping to your elbows
- Draw mainly from the hamstrings and glutes
- Option to double press up with the legs for a hip extension, pause and squeeze
I love training BOOTIES and back side. What is your favourite body part to train?
- Download my 10 Minute Butts and Guts Workout
- A Better Butt and Why you Need it
- Watch this video for 4 of my Favourite Back and Butt Exercises
Join me for more Trainer Tips
- Join our Community: Free Talk with Trina Facebook Group for support and free tips along the way
- Click here to get notified of my free coaching tips and workouts on Facebook Live
- Follow us on Facebook here
Let’s do this! Jump on our list below to get more Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness tips below. Don’t be shy, say HI!
Leave A Comment